FanFiction.Net
for The Shadow of Angmar

8/1/2023 c3 omh666
I really enjoy the potion lore you use in this story. and reading your explanations is a lot of fun.
8/1/2023 c2 omh666
See? Even Longbottom can teach us something. He might only teach his fellows when to run away from their cauldrons, but that's still an important lesson.
8/1/2023 c1 omh666
I forgot just how awesome this story is. I've read it two or three times already and just... damn. Thank you for writing it, and for posting here for us to read.
7/17/2023 c12 7RedHood001
It is most definitely NOT the next best thing. If anything, it's WORSE than any dragon.

Oooooooh, what a delightful tale you've written here. I'm so excited to read more.
6/27/2023 c25 realfan16
finally true magic.
6/27/2023 c24 realfan16
finally something that resembled magic and the moment i read "the sword was untouched by the darknessi knew the conveniently placed sword would be the endgame...just hoping it won't be thrown somewhere to be forgotten 4ever
6/27/2023 c19 realfan16
dk about other ppl but I really want to see some actual magic. That staff gave me hope but atp it's most useful feature is walking stick and showing off at best *sigh*
6/23/2023 c1 Guest
Of course it's abandoned, not even a notice. Just great.
5/31/2023 c37 newboy
I hope you one day update this story again, it is a magnificent written work!
5/28/2023 c23 ItzJoe
brilliant so far, my only gripe is that is seems you are leading more towards harry being a wizard like the istari, in my opinion gandalf and his ilk arent wizards, they have power for sure, but that comes from them being elemental spirits/angels, true wizards have the ability to manipulate and twist and change reality around them, whereas gandalf is basically a walking glow stick
5/23/2023 c37 Sisyphus Incarnate
just wondering if this one is abandoned or not? really love your work
5/21/2023 c37 4Goliatth
(I apologise for any grammatical mistakes or errors. English is not my native language and I read with a translation tool).

Wow. I haven't read the Tolkien and Harry Potter saga, but I have seen the movies. However, it makes me want to read them after reading you.

I've become completely addicted to your story. I usually find it hard to get hooked on stories without a romance in the background (and I'm finding it hard to read het romances at the moment). Either I need romance with the main character or not at all...But you've done it. It's a very good balance of character development and action. And I love it. Harry's gift for potions (which would make Snape turn over in his grave) and very original. It builds up slowly during your plot, in a logical and sensible way. I also like the background plot you've slipped into your story, and I can't wait to see Harry's destiny revealed to us bit by bit.

The world building around it is also superb. I saw in the first few chapters that you had encountered some bad reviews on this. Honestly, don't listen to them. Your descriptions are superb and the surrounding story gives so much context to situations that we will read about later with Harry. And then, you NEED a context. It gives so much more depth and a sense of immersion. (Plus, you write so well.)

And that last chapter with the death brush with Daewen? Just, horribly sublime and thrilling. My heart stopped. I was like, "No?! She's not gonna die?! Noooooo."

All in all, I can't wait to read the rest and I can't wait to see the resolution of this story. I think you guys had it figured out for 300k right ? (I have a feeling you'll go over. *chuckle*)

Anyway. Thanks again for the wonderful sharing and story. I felt carried away into another universe that makes me want to discover many more. Don't give up and don't leave us in the dark ! (I want to know if Harry finally decides to let himself build a house in Tolkien's universe and who is the god/being who is apparently on his side. And then I want to know if he will eventually defeat the Balrog or purify it, or whatever. And, and...WANT TO KNOW THE END. XD)

Thanks again. :D
5/20/2023 c35 Midori-Hige420
nooooooo thorin :(
4/30/2023 c37 ThunderSphinx
Easily the greatest LotR crossover ever made and certainly one of the best HP crossovers. Still hoping for an update. This is still awesome no matter how many times you read it, and I have read it many times.
4/28/2023 c37 dorothy.nediak
An absolutely stunning work full of immaculate plot, worldbuilding, and characterization.
6,573 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »