FanFiction.Net
for The Shadow of Angmar

11/22/2022 c37 Absurdum est
I do hope you circle back to this story again soon. It’s one of my favorites of yours. As we get closer and closer to the time of the original books’ setting I’ve become increasingly excited about what changes Harry‘s presence has brought
11/21/2022 c1 idyllic123
One of the greatest fanfics of all time, this will always have a special place in my heart regardless of its status, thank you, so so much.
11/20/2022 c19 ytrf
I don't understand why harry is so insistent on giving the dagger back. In most cultures it's inpolite to give back or refuse a gift.
11/20/2022 c1 fanfanfan
I hope this isn't dead. Best of the niche by far.
11/12/2022 c36 dadg12346
Just read the story again thanks for the read it was great!
11/8/2022 c1 misterjeckyll
This is just an amazing work, likely the best piece of fanfiction I have ever read anywhere. I'm a fan of both Harry potter and Tolkien's work and this soooo well thought out and written it's unbelievable. I find myself re-reading the whole thing every 6 month or so. I love the introspection and the philosophy, the mystery ! I am looking forward a new chapter, as always
11/6/2022 c37 Pikaminator
I hope all is well with you, and your inspiration returns. This masterpiece needs to be finished.
10/29/2022 c37 Murio63
amazing book I hope you will continue this masterpiece
10/26/2022 c11 The Altar
Phenomenal depiction of Saruman

I wish we had more examples of Saruman the Wise before his fall
10/24/2022 c37 6Mando-Vet
Good stuff!
10/18/2022 c20 Blueteeth
I'm rereading this which fills me with both joy and sadness. Joy in the detail of the writing and the story I picture in my mind. but sadness in with the knowledge that there are mere 17 chapters remaining before I come to the end of an unfinished saga.
10/13/2022 c37 A fan
I really hope you update this incredible work of fiction. It is so good. I have a theory that Harry is the reincarnation of Turin Turambar and will defeat Morgoth at the Last Battle! I was re-reading the Silmarillion and discovered that Turambar means Master of Doom, so obviously I immediately thought of Harry as Master of Death and had to come back here because it made me miss this story so much! Fingers crossed you find your muse again. In any case, thanks for writing what you have done.
10/12/2022 c31 1Spartan of Rome
I really hope you pick up this story again because I really want to see what the Wise make of the tree and what changes it may bring about
10/8/2022 c37 3Bolondka
Hey, I just caught up with the latest chapter and I love it. I was disappointed to see that the last update was over a year ago. I hope you're doing well.

I love the mix of philosophy and the action in your work, it gives the story a Tolkienesk high-fantasy feel. (It's been over 20 years since I read Tolkien)

I'm happy to see how far Harry's come since the beginning, though I also find it a bit disappointing, considering it's been 800 years.

I don't know if you're planning a romantic plot or not but I think it could work with Daewen after everything they been through.

Hope you update soon
10/8/2022 c37 redthunderyear
To a fan of both LOTR and Harry Potter, this might be the greatest work on this website. I look forward to every update, and am now rereading it for the fourth time because it’s simply that good.
6,579 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »