FanFiction.Net

9/11/2023 c30 spirouFr
wonderful!
Thanks for your works
7/5/2023 c30 castle2126
Wow after few years I am reading this story again and it still amazes me the way you wrote this... Thank you
3/8/2023 c2 kuehlm1969
To VFBFAN - I'm not sure that the 3 detectives were all that great before Castle arrived. In the very 1st episode they were ready to prosecute the wrong guy! Castle told Beckett that & it was the only reason she looked further into the case. To the author: Liking it so far. Always seemed to me that Marlowe created a great show but then lost his way. Apparently forgot that Castle was a very intelligent guy, a great shot & also had many options besides Beckett. I loved Beckett in the 1st couple of seasons (along with a bunch of the nonangsty eps later) but she turned into a very ugly person in the end. Martin
9/7/2022 c30 1Senex56
Simply superb.

The plotting deserves particular praise. It's great to see Castle actually *doing something* with his private investigation in season 4. As far as I can tell, in canon we see nothing except asking Ryan to watch out for a connection with Johanna Beckett's case in 4x12 "Dial M for Mayor". In particular, it is good that in this fic Castle follows up the consequences of "Smith" intervening in that case. I also like the new interpretation on "Smith"'s motivation and the fact that they call in an ally they can trust.

Dialogue and language are excellent, as usual in Perspex13's work.
4/21/2022 c30 BrightEyes01
I've finished this story for the multiple time now and every time I read it, I enjoy more than the last time. I love the way you captured the characters and gave them a depth that we didn't always see in the show (especially the first few season). I enjoyed the believable interactions between the characters. Thank you for sharing your story.
3/25/2022 c30 Guest
Love it!
6/21/2021 c30 tscott1224
Still a great story.
4/15/2021 c29 Nixweis
after rereading this the 6 time i would love to read the 3rd part of this au.
10/1/2020 c7 bellatrix83738
While I have enjoyed your stories immensely, I have to admit, Beckett's "apology" here seems entirely lacking. Or maybe it's that once again Castle has let her off the hook way to easily. She gets away with way to much in my book, treats Castle terribly over and over again, says "I'm sorry" and that's it?! For once I'd like her to actually experience the consequences of her actions!
5/19/2020 c29 19wendykw
Reread this story and the it's predecessor tonight. Couldn't stop reading, so it's your fault that I'm going to bed at 7 am. Thanks for distracting me from the virus for a day.
3/12/2020 c30 Anarchicmind
One of the best Castle stories that I have read.
2/5/2020 c30 bellatrix83738
Hi, I have recently stumbled across your stories and I've got to say, they are amazing! I love your rendition of Castle, he's still the character everyone loves, but you've given him that boost of confidence that he's always needed. I can't tell you enough how sick and tired I am of other writers treating him like a doormat and I understand that one of his major character traits is his ability to forgive, but still he is only human. He has feelings too yet everyone seems to trample those feelings without care, especially Kate, boy do not get me started on her, I'll just say I don't believe she deserves Castle. But back to your story, the only thing I was slightly and I mean slightly disappointed with was that there wasn't a face to face with Castle and Gates, I get that she was under orders but still after everything, it would have been nice to have some kind of acknowledgment of his abilities and what he brings to the team. Also I was wondering what was your take on season 8? Especially with Kate leaving to "protect" Castle? The show basically made it sound like it was ok to leave your spouse while you work something out. I should not have been surprised that Kate did that, but I was, I couldn't believe how she was treating her marriage. It's sad though that I could see her doing that to Castle. She is truly one of the most selfish and self absorbed characters I have ever come across. Anyway, I was wondering of you were going to address that arc of season 8 at all. Please do not stop writing these stories!
7/23/2019 c8 bponder
rereading this amazing story and eager to see new from you!
7/15/2019 c30 natters
Wow. Amazing fic
3/26/2019 c30 Nixweis
4 years since the End. A lot of Other Great Stories, how about a sequel? I would really like that
432 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »