FanFiction.Net
for Firebird Scratches, TMNT 100 Themes Challenge!

9/25/2015 c33 Juanita27
Oh my gawd! That was amazing and adorable and so sweet! All the little steps and details Don thought of. So romantic, very magical. I just loved reading it- the favorites of favorites! Donnie is so clever and cute and romantic, that was just perfect. I love those two together. And, back for chapter 31, forgot to mention was proud of how donnie acted- stoic and determined and didn't complain, i can see him acting that way, just accepting what needed to be done and offering his sacrifice freely to protect those he loved. Aw, i am enjoying all these challenges- thank you for writing and sharing!
9/25/2015 c31 Juanita27
Wow. Amazing. Great little plot idea, wonderfully written. Pulling at my heart strings...donnnnniiiiieeeee!
9/24/2015 c2 Juanita27
You made me cry using the prompt 'smile'- you are a master of your art! Great job.
9/18/2015 c44 10Mariner12
First off, awesome chapters. I'd say more but I'm tired and I can't really think of much more to add. :P Can I ask where you found this challenge? I might want to do it as well. :)
9/15/2015 c44 FeatherArtist
Always protecting others, whether in battle or in everyday life. Oh, Leo. 3
9/15/2015 c43 FeatherArtist
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! A hundred, million-times YASSSS. Oh, this is the storyline my little heart has wanted since I was ten ;) *clapping gleefully*
9/15/2015 c44 203BubblyShell22
Man, that was a sad one, but I can see Leo doing this to protect Raph and Mikey since they don't take news like that well. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

9/15/2015 c43 BubblyShell22
Wow. What a chapter! Yeah, I can see Donnie making that choice and hating himself for it, but I can understand why he did it. It wasn't just because of love but because he knew she had the least chance of surviving than the Turtles did. Nicely done on this.

9/15/2015 c42 BubblyShell22
Awesome chapter. Poor Mona! That had to be hard for her dealing with her mom freaking out like that, but at least she has another family who loves her dearly. Nicely done on this. I loved it.

9/15/2015 c44 24Sesshomarusama3
My poor heart can't take this!
9/15/2015 c44 17mo.texas55
So intensely hard to see Splinter in such a state. I commend you on writing about it (here and in "Best Selves" which I am slowly but surely working my way through). I've always avoided writing on the aging/sickly Splinter thing just cuz the thought makes me panic on the inside. I cringe every time I come across one of these, but of course your writing is so beautifully executed there was no way to skip it. The History of Renaissance Art touch was perfect, by the way - very, very genius.
9/15/2015 c43 mo.texas55
*grimace* It's okay, Donnie baby...It's...Ugh, always speechless.
But on a different note: "The Jaws of...DESTINY!" LMFAO!
9/15/2015 c43 42Koalagriton
Donnie would totally be the kind of person who would conjure up terrifying, messed up scenarios and then analyze every detail. I could see him waking up from some dark horrible nightmare shaking and sweating and then immediately go to the drawing board and try to work out all the different alternatives they could have done or what they need to prevent it with little percentages by each one with probability of it happening and probability of survival. Must be exhausting to live in his head.
9/15/2015 c44 Koalagriton
*dies of sadness* *loves it anyway* Leo always protecting his brothers. It's infuriating and wonderful at the same time. He always carries so much on his shoulders.
9/14/2015 c43 triacylglycerol
Just one chapter, one chapter and it does a remarkable job making me all heaving and stabbing pain in my chest. By far, this is the deepest, most emotional and logical Donnie I've ever read in just ONE chapter. It's scary how he had calculated all probabilities and how he made his best yet acceptable decision no matter how much it hurts his feeling. I can't even..
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »