FanFiction.Net
for Firebird Scratches, TMNT 100 Themes Challenge!

10/25/2017 c37 You're not alone
I too have often wonder about this, as well as the other events that have taken place in their area. Visits by the Pope, massive protests, etc. I don't think there is anything wrong talking about a national event, or writing about it. It's not something we need to be ashamed about, and we can only process it (and hopefully heal from it) by not suppressing it like it's some dirty secret that will explode if we touch it. Well written story, thank you.
10/24/2017 c33 Magical Feels
Thank you so much for this lovely story! The plot was very creative and put a new spin on a commonly written ship. Each character was beautiful written and as a reader I could totally believe this is something Donnie would plan down to the last detail even if it took him years. I don't get romantic feels often from fiction, but your story tugged on a heartstring I didn't know I had.
10/23/2017 c32 Fluffy Feels
This story is warm and cozy, and made my eyes water a bit. My mother was always at work, or tired from work, so I had to read fairy tales to myself as a child. I'm in my thirties and still read one every night. I loved the meta narrative arc between TMNT and the story Leo read to his brothers that depicted a strong familial bond. Thank you for this well written story.
10/22/2017 c21 Hilarious
I really enjoyed this story, thank you! The situation was comical and the piece was well written. I can easily imagine the misunderstanding due to Mikey's lack of book smarts, and Donnie figuring out what was going on. Each character's traits were well demonstrated via the dialogue and cliff hanger "Clay Aiken" had me laughing for a while.
9/29/2017 c54 Porsiona
ooo..ooo..ooo u shld make a story from this. it would be so awesome.
9/29/2017 c24 Porsiona
okay I tried I was going to wait till I read them all and this one was just so dang cute. I love that u r doing alot of turtle tots storys. I agree there isn't enough out there. you have mad skill can't wait to read the rest.
7/11/2017 c56 1FearlessLeader-Leonardo
I loved this entire challenge you did! Keep it up!
5/19/2017 c45 30BrightLotusMoon
Anyway, I was reading this over again, and I totally forgot to tell you the story of the fake fire thing. So, my husband and I had some friends over: Red, James, and a couple of others. James was a notorious prankster asshole. Husband was coming home from work, so Red and I drove out to the liquor store for the small party. We were on the way back when James called me and said "Hey, where do you keep your fire extinguisher?" And my first response was to scream and Red floored it and I called husband, and as Red and I flew into the front yard, we met up with my husband and we were screeching "James what the fuuck did you set on fire!" And James about fell down laughing at us. We just glared at him. I think Red threw a bottle of whiskey at him, which he caught.
5/9/2017 c33 Guest
Someone make a movie of this. I mean honestly... so beautiful!
3/25/2017 c56 FrostyEmma
Much tension. Very angst. So melodrama.

So... April sitting on the floor, crying like the heroine in a romance drama? Get your shit together, girl. Get your life. I don't know what I want her to DO, exactly, but I want her to do something.

Casey is a dangerous mofo. And I like the way you write his dialogue. Especially considering how he reacted to Donnie being nasty gross.

I was hoping this would show up on ao3, but here I am, boo sauce.
3/19/2017 c56 26SewerSurfin
OH that ENDING! Such emotion in one sentence. Anyways, I love this. Great job at a confrontation and semi-understanding between Donnie and Casey. I would think that would be a difficult one to craft. Well done! And I'm glad to read something from you! :D
3/19/2017 c56 42Koalagriton
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? I NEED TO KNOW! Actually maybe not if it's painful. Knowing you, you'll hurt me in my feels. On second thought, hurt me all you like. You make me hurt so well!
3/16/2017 c56 11Terraform
Lovely and powerful chapter, Firebird. That was one hell of a storm.
3/15/2017 c56 FeatherArtist
Ohmigod! What are you trying to do to me?! Seriously, I have not FELT so many things over a Fic in quite a while. I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest there for a second. Agh! this is sweet agony. Loved. Every. Miserable. Minute.
3/15/2017 c56 203BubblyShell22
A very sad chapter and very true. Both of them want what they can't have and it sucks for both of them in certain ways. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update and good to have you back.

The Bubbly One,