FanFiction.Net
for Firebird Scratches, TMNT 100 Themes Challenge!

3/15/2017 c55 30BrightLotusMoon
I can't write these two...I just can't...it breaks my heart, because she's always moving then and now and that time when, and he'll never know...

And when I started dating my husband it was me in New York and him in Maryland, and then he got a computer tech job where he had to travel around the country with barely a day's notice, and it's almost twenty years later, and he's supposed to come home from Florida tomorrow, or maybe the next day, we never know.

And Renet is always cheerful and Mikey is always happy, but imagine this, imagine the way she overshoots time and he's the one who remembers and after a while it all builds up.

I love them so much but I can't do it.
So I'll read about it, like here, and smile.
3/15/2017 c56 BrightLotusMoon
Ooof. Yup. They can't stay away from it.

Have I mentioned that in one of my fic series I finally just made them poly? Because I couldn't stand that tension anymore. Ah, Ciro, whyy did you have to tease us.
3/15/2017 c56 Guest
Oh holy shit.
3/15/2017 c56 Juanita27
Yay, you are back!

Gah, I wish for a part 2 to this (I know these are one shots) where Don gets hurt in battle and that's what drives April to face reality, embrace her feelings for him, dump Casey and tell Donnie how much she loves him!
3/15/2017 c56 17mo.texas55
Ohmergershhhhh! I literally GASPED when I saw your name in my email :D Soooo happy to see a new chapter, and man oh man do you always deliver. It gots the chills man. Casey can be SCARY o.o But I totally loved that conversation, makes all the sense in the world for those two. Casey really grates on my nerves sometimes, but I love that rivalry AND that understanding between him and Donnie. So perfect!
2/23/2017 c4 HCLoverrr
So now I'm crying! The characterization is everything! Please create more stories! Also, loved Raph's Haiku, please continue~
2/5/2017 c55 5saquesha13
Some of these made me cry and others made me crack up! Pretty good! I'm really not a big leori fan but other than that I really enjoyed reading all of these!
1/23/2017 c55 Silexwitch
I remember reading this and wondering how incredibly cruel it must have been to have dragged him to this after so much, but the I remembered it's Renet and little things like that never really bothered her. It's all relative.
1/22/2017 c33 Silexwitch
Ultimate level of feels has exploded across my brain!
1/22/2017 c25 Silexwitch
So not fair!
1/22/2017 c23 Silexwitch
Made me cry with loads of turtle tot feels! Totally unfair to feel this way over math.
1/22/2017 c15 Silexwitch
It's laughable, if it wouldn't be so seriously needed.
1/22/2017 c11 Silexwitch
Wow, really made me cry. But then again, I've always had a soft spot in my heart that at some point they did try to find their mom.
1/22/2017 c9 Silexwitch
I love the 2007 movie.
1/9/2017 c47 30BrightLotusMoon
Holy shit. I need to try that. Having chronic pain from, like, birth and all. At pain treatment centers, they kind of teach you this philosophy. I never thought to name my pain. Only the coping mechanisms I created to handle them (her name is Ariana and she has a calico kitten named Koan).
Next time fibromyalgia or cerebral palsy does something ugly, I will try to give it a name.
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »