FanFiction.Net
for Through the pain

12/27/2021 c13 13Jeni27
I’m so glad I found this. I’ve been wallowing in the misery at the sheer lack of fem!ed/roy fics and struggling with the next chapter of my own story. So this was a welcome relief. I wasn’t fond of the torture, but it is what it is. I adored the build-up of their relationship, and also Al’s teasing while Roy made Ed’s bath. That whole scene made me laugh. This was a beautiful story, and I can only hope that you might gift us with a sequel someday. If not, this is wonderful just as it is. Thank you so much for such an amazing story!
7/22/2016 c13 Jaist Majere
I really look forward to a sequel! Need more Roy/Fem!Ed. I also liked your one shot Love is a Blind Date. Keep up the good writing! :)
5/9/2016 c12 8lunarmidnightwolf
love the story. Sad that poor Ed is being tortured please continue I need to find out if Ed is ok now.
5/8/2016 c12 Guest
You have no idea how much I love this story! Hope you update soon!
2/25/2016 c11 Guest
You said you're so close to the end just one or two chapters left come on don't give up you can write this it will be amazing I know it
1/23/2016 c11 Guest
You have no idea how much I love this story! Hope you update soon!
11/15/2015 c11 Edo
Update please.
Roy to the rescue.
So Cute. XD
8/14/2015 c11 MajorZeldaGeek
Hey it's been a few months since you last updated and I was hoping that this hasn't been abandoned. I love this story for having a plot other than romance and you bring interesting OC's with some backstory (you haven't fully revealed it yet but it's obvious that it's there) I enjoy your writing style and I hope that some inspiration comes back soon for this.
...oh and I'm in an area with spotty wifi so logging in isn't possible rn but I put my username up there just a fyi
5/21/2015 c10 watchmewhip
Is this gonna be a lemon
5/20/2015 c11 watchmewhip
GREAT STORY SO REPOST OR I WILL REPOST FOR U AND THATS A BAD IDEA (v)
5/19/2015 c11 2J.K. Kelly
Why why why why . Ed, you crazy idiot! Whyyyyyyyy?
I was getting worried about the chapter but I didn't want to bug you lol. I can understand writers block, it sucks. I'm glad its finally here but how you ended it? Ooh I could just strangle Frank and Lydia -_-
Roy! If you don't hurry up and get there fast, I'm going to kill you after you get Ed back!
5/19/2015 c11 justaislinn
*sigh* ...honestly I kinda figured..
Roy you better get your shit together!
Is it absolutely horrible of me to kind of hope that they get to at least one eye before she gets rescused? I'm so sadistic, I love angst and pain and suffering and most of all, overcoming all of it. All of the conflicting emotions with losing her sight, or half, would be quite the addition to the story.
Though, I'm pretty sure you've got it all finished up already.
Write on:)
5/7/2015 c10 justaislinn
Aaawwwwww. You see, something I've come to realize as a sign of true love is someone who will bathe you without complaint. Your parents when you're a child, your children when your old and your lovers in between.
They're taking care of you and making sure you're ok. So while Roy got her out of the bath and bandaged her, that's the same thing.
So this was really stinkin cute, ok?
Write on:)
5/5/2015 c10 J.K. Kelly
Nooo, but I really liked the fluff! I really enjoyed this chapter except for the eye part... *shudders* Probably not the best thing to read after watching a video over a famous concentration (I will forever call it death to myself) camp from WWII. The things they described... I nearly threw up at the end of class. 3 more minutes till schools out though! Then I get to watch it again tomorrow.
Pleeeeease don't go too gory with the future chapters . I'd have to read it in parts. They can be torturous but... I don't know, do what you want, I'll toughen my mind xD
4/30/2015 c9 J.K. Kelly
Perfect way to start the day before school x3
I blushed with Ed when it came to the bath scene but I kept on smiling and was super happy when they kissed in bed. Its a really good story and would be fun to write a sequel for but I have no idea what you would do with it. Obviously, I don't have much imagination when it comes to writing RoyEd for FMA.
I didn't know this chapter was late because school has been going by really quickly considering. What's been happening to make you have some busy weeks? I'll try and talk to you once I get out of school!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »