FanFiction.Net
for Redmond Diaries -the third year

1/21 c10 15Curlieque
Another beautiful and creative filling in of the blanks.
5/28/2021 c6 BirdieKitKat
This version of Christine is fabulous!
5/28/2021 c5 BirdieKitKat
Anne is smitten! And clearly Roy didn't listen much to her paper... "All all" my aunty. The way you write him is epically well done!
5/28/2021 c4 BirdieKitKat
Ooh! I am beyond thrilled at the chance to get more details in the Phil-Jonah arc and I love the Stella-Pris one, too!
3/19/2021 c3 1Luckythedog
Wait, what? Priscilla and Stella? I would never have guessed!
10/10/2020 c10 Guest
Can I just say this fanfic is the best thing I have EVER read, it’s better then all the books put together. I have read the Redmond diaries so many times, they’re literally perfect. I don’t even know how you do it. The time, setting, format and characters are all just perfect perfect perfect no other fanfic could ever match up to the Redmond Diaries, they should be published. wow. Thank you so much for this you are such a talented writer!
10/3/2020 c10 4noraborealis
loved it. made me chuckle and feel the feels, as they say. you've done so much with every single one of the characters- I especially appreciated the relationship between Stella and Priss. can't wait to read the last year!
1/23/2019 c10 12seekerchasing
This is so beautifully written and in-depth. I loved Priscilla/Stella and of course, Roy, bless him. And Christine - I love how you've given a bit more life and depth to those characters that don't get as much in the books. Then the other perspective from characters like Phil and Diana is also so interesting and fun to read. the Anne/Gilbert parts are wonderful, i love the angst!
1/16/2019 c2 DrinkThemIn
Holy crap I love Charlie! My mind is pretty much always in the gutter...I'm pretty crass and sarcastic. Effing loved his measurements. I'm glad to see more in Gilead.

Ugh. Their separation always gives me the worst ache and Gil just cannot escape Anne, much as he tries. I've been in his shoes and I think that's why the ache forms so big.

I hope it's okay to keep bouncing and commenting. Slowly working my way through. Care to send an apologetic note to my husband? He puts up with me for now. Lol
6/19/2018 c5 Anj
I’ve been going through all of these college diaries for another read through because I love them so much. I’ve also been a bad reader by not leaving any reviews. :x I just wanted to peep through the darkness of anonymity and tell you how much I enjoy Roy and his pretentiousness. You manage to broadcast each voice faithfully to their respective owners but Roy in particular is especially amusing bc he’s just as much a dramatic princess as I’ve always pictured him.
5/29/2018 c8 wow
That letter from Gilbert's mum. What a lovely lady, so full of love and pride and good advice for her beloved son.
5/28/2018 c6 wow
Oh Gilbert and his sad puppy eyes :( I love Christine.
5/28/2018 c2 wow
Charlie is the worst and I love him for it! I'm glad Mrs Blythe is making Anne uncomfortable, she deserves it.
5/23/2017 c3 7wishwars
Another beautiful chapter! I always love the story you gave Priss and Stella, and I love Anne's sadness over Diana. "Every day I feel her unravelling another inch in order to be stitched into something else." What an absolutely perfect way to put it! I'm feeling so many things...
4/7/2017 c5 Aidni