for Mass Effect: Inevitable

9/3/2021 c66 Guest
Bravo! Absolutely stunning!
Now we just need you to fix Andromeda :P
7/22/2021 c24 DevilGoblin99
Actually Ymir is from Norse mythology. He was the original giant and the creator of seven of the nine realms which are,m Niflheim, Muspelheim, Asgard, Midgard, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, and Helheim. If you’ve seen the Thor movies or played God Of War PS4 then you will know that Midgard is what the ancient Norse called the Earth.
6/15/2021 c66 1Destroyer Sev
Your story was awesome! Just read the whole thing in like 4 days! Onto your next one.
2/6/2021 c66 Sankami
Wow, i remember reading first couple of chapters some years ago, i tough at time " nah it starts form ME 3 plotline i will not bother" and i did. And i can honestly admin it was a bad decision. I was looking for something to read and stumble upon in around 3 days ago and i did remember i checked it already but i decided to try again, i read it with attitude " yea i will check it a bit more lets see what is is after some more reading then first chapters " and man wow this fanfiction is really, really good, it is not all roses and good, it shows the brutal reality of war with losing Shepards first major battle ( Palaven) and loosing friends, whole story is really well written i am amazed at this work and i can only say thank you for this great story, i hope to read more of tour work. Gj.
2/4/2021 c66 1DanDrake
There are no words for how amazing this story was, I literally read it from start to finish in two days. You've made me laugh, you've made me cry, and you've made me cheer. It was truly a work of art from chapter 1 way to the epilogue. I can't wait to see any future works from you!
1/24/2021 c66 Caluval
Empezar a leer esta historia hace 2 días, termine el capitulo 65 ayer
Soy malo expresándome, pero gracias por escribir está historia
1/24/2021 c66 Rumjunkie
Wow, I honestly never thought this would be as amazing a ride as it has been.
I lack words to tell you how much I have loved reading this.
You are amazing.

I sincerely hope you continue to write.
1/24/2021 c66 rainfallMyth
Great ending!
7/13/2020 c65 Unknown
Wow. Just. Wow. Reading this really did feel like an alternate ME3. Really good job on the characters and their development. By the time I got to these last 10 chapters I just couldn't stop reading, was actually voicing concerns and tension aloud ESPECIALLY on Chapter 65. I'm already speculating on how it will end and am extremely looking forward to seeing how it actually does. All in all outstanding work.
6/22/2020 c65 MooseWithAGoose
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
6/14/2020 c65 rainfallMyth
Such a good story. Shame that its probably wrapping up soon.
5/23/2020 c64 3themswritinwords
Having read through this fanfic, I have to say, it's a pretty damn good one. The pacing, slight changes, and variations on the canon storyline that manages to make more sense than canon ever did, to the characters, all of it was really well done. God, the characters, especially the interactions between Shepard and Briggs, really shone through in this story. While I knew something like Chapter 64 would happen, mainly because of the main character death warning, as well as the title, to some extent, it still hits hard, knowing that they are both probably gone. Following their struggles and their relationship for 280K words really leaves you attached, leaving an extra layer of emotional connection to the two. All I'm trying to say is, amazing work, and am looking forward to the conclusion.
5/17/2020 c64 4mizzanimequeen
Dang my heart hurts. I just finished all this in two days! I have yet to beat ME3 so I do not know how the story goes, but too many deaths man. You did not hesitate. All the other stories I’ve read were happier. Haha but great story and can’t wait for the ending. Keep up the great work!
4/25/2020 c33 7kosiah
I love the opening paragraphs of this chapter. Nice play with imagery and mental state. And I like how Shepard's competence is kind of her undoing with the tragedy-nice moment also when she's thinking Jack and Garrus know about Nathan... and he's talking about Wrex. Ookk. but it's non-sequitors like this that keep everyone human, I think. I like, Shepard, for all her competence, having blind spots. Focusing on the wrong things-and being self-aware enough to know it.
4/25/2020 c32 kosiah
love the way the team's personalities are coming. through in this chapter. Also love, although I feel bad for loving it, that Shepard made a mistake.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »