for Mass Effect: Inevitable

5/1/2015 c7 37Vorcha Girl
Great chapter - I'll just be repeating what I said earlier, but I really felt like I got to see more of Nathan in this chapter. It made it a lot more enjoyable! Awesome job.
4/29/2015 c7 Collard Greens
I really enjoyed the frantic action and your spin on the events of the beginning. Very different from the canon events.
4/28/2015 c7 Lurch2753
I've really enjoyed your interpretation of ME3 so far! I think Nathan is a believable and likable OC, and fits well into the ME universe. Your writing style flows smoothly and makes for a great read every update. Keep up the fantastic writing, and I can't wait to see how the story progresses.

- Lurch
4/19/2015 c6 Vorcha Girl
Wow - this was a killer chapter! You really built a sense of panic as the calls about the Reapers started coming in. It was fantastic - great use of description. I really love your writing!

- Lena :)
4/19/2015 c6 Collard Greens
Finally getting into some action. Can't wait to see Nathan's reaction to everything.
4/16/2015 c5 Vorcha Girl
Huh. Briggs really overstepped the boundaries in this chapter. Even drunk he really should have known better!

Great chapter - these two have certainly got an interesting dynamic!
4/16/2015 c5 5War Sage
Great chapter
4/16/2015 c5 Collard Greens
Really liking these small character interactions before the buildup to all the action. Personally I hope you gloss over some of the action we've all experienced, except for parts that an OC could realistically alter. There are only so many ways to describe a Brute for the first time.
4/15/2015 c4 37Vorcha Girl
Well, it took me a while to catch up - but I finally have! Sooo ... is Briggs replacing Vega in this story? Or does Vega come into it later? Just wondering. Either way, I love this character!

I really felt for Shepard in this chapter - being put under so much pressure even though she did the right thing from the start. Her frustration really shone through!

Awesome and I can't wait for more! No to go and work on my stories! XD
4/14/2015 c4 2Meleba
As someone already mentioned. It's refreshing to see the story from the perspective of someone 'on the outside'. Most stories that contain OC's/SI's have the character already knowing exactly what's going to happen so this story is one of a kind. Your Shepard is also very well written so far.

And I do hope that Briggs won't be just a background character. But I get the feeling that this story will focus on them as a pair.
4/5/2015 c4 Collard Greens
It's really refreshing to see the perspective of somebody who doesn't know anything about the reapers, especially this late into the story. It really emphasizes how unprepared everybody was for their arrival if even Shepard's personal guard doesn't know about them.
4/4/2015 c4 5War Sage
Great chapter .
3/27/2015 c3 Collard Greens
This is well written and I'm excited to see how you shape Briggs. Also, are you going to be completely replacing Vega, or is he going to make an appearance later?
3/27/2015 c3 War Sage
Great chapter
3/26/2015 c1 37Vorcha Girl
I actually read this last week, and got distracted and forgot to leave a review - I'm so sorry! That was so rude of me!

Firstly, I love your writing style. It's very fluid and flows very smoothely, I also really like Nathan - his character seems solid in this first chapter and the dialogue is excellent. I got a feel for his character and voice very fast.

The plot is very interesting, and I'll definitely be reading the second chapter when I get a chance so I can see what happens next...although I imagine it involved Shepard! XD
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »