for Mass Effect: Inevitable

7/26/2015 c20 6OpenSourceArtist
I'm not sure if sweatier and thirstier are words...they certainly look out of place, but I could be wrong. Good chapter either way.
7/19/2015 c20 Lurch2753
Great chapter! I'll admit, you toed the line a little bit, but I think it was tasteful and you achieved what you were aiming for. It'll be interesting to see how Shepard and Briggs work together in the future as their relationship continues to evolve...I have a gut feeling that things won't always be so easy for them. Looking forward to more!

- Lurch
7/19/2015 c20 37Vorcha Girl
Oh wow - that was hot! Hot hot hot! It was a beautiful sex scene - fun and enjoyable. You can tell that these two have some pretty deep feelings for each other, and you captured it really well.

I also loved Shepard telling EDI off like she was a naughty child! Awesome job!
7/19/2015 c19 Vorcha Girl
Excellent chapter - I liked the changes you made from the game. It worked really, really well. Onto the next chapter!
7/12/2015 c19 6OpenSourceArtist
Good chapter, though it felt a bit transitional, not much happened but it was enjoyable to read nonetheless. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter as always.
7/10/2015 c19 Collard Greens
Wow I love this change. I was expecting rather minor changes in the beginning but you've constantly made significant changes to the universe that make sense and give us something to look forward to. Very well done, yet again.
7/10/2015 c18 1BornSinner01
I love this story. It starts a little slow but if you can get pass that it's one of the best ME stories I've read on this site hands down. The romance is smooth and happens gradually through the story. The action is descriptive enough to vividly imagine. The dialogue between characters is really well written with a great capture of each individual's personality from what is known from the games. Can't wait until next chapter keep up the good work.

Peace Bro.
7/5/2015 c18 Collard Greens
I love that you went into it with no bullshit or ridiculous angst. I'm excited to see how this progresses. I'm hoping for more interaction with Miranda too. She's always been one of my favorites and you've written her well.
7/5/2015 c18 37Vorcha Girl
Great chapter - I loved the heat between Briggs and Shepard! Oh my! I almost melted along with Shepard in the shuttle bay! I can't wait for more.
7/5/2015 c18 6OpenSourceArtist
Good chapter, couldn't find grammatical mistakes, and plot-wise it seemed to flow nicely. Keep up the good work!
6/28/2015 c17 37Vorcha Girl
I really enjoyed this chapter - the friendship between Garrus and Briggs was great, and it was nice to see them just being soldiers and being guys together. Nice job.
6/28/2015 c16 Vorcha Girl
This was a cute chapter and the flirting was adorable - it was nice to see them all take a break and for Shepard to finally acknowledge her feelings.
6/26/2015 c17 6OpenSourceArtist
I can't really find anything wrong with this chapter, other than wishing it was longer. Good job, keep it up!
6/20/2015 c16 OpenSourceArtist
Read your entire story story today and it has been consistently a very enjoyable read. Your original character has taken shape and developed a personality. The romance doesn't feel rushed or forced. All in all you've done an excellent job.
6/7/2015 c14 37Vorcha Girl
There was a lot to love about this chapter - you had some amazing description while they were fighting that really got my heart pumping. And that quick little detour Nathan's mind took when he imagined pushing her up against the wall. Heh. Poor guy - he's so attracted to her.

The reaper dance at the end was great. Very inventive and not something I've seen done on Menae before. It was very refreshing. Awesome job.
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »