for Mass Effect: Inevitable

6/7/2015 c14 Lurch2753
It's been a few chapters since I've had to the chance to review, but I'm absolutely loving how this story is developing! Nathan is extremely believable as an OC, and I like how he fits into the team, but it's clear he's a little over his head at the moment. Guess he's not too worried about N7 school now! I think you're handling the romantic angle perfectly, with just enough little teases but not rushing into anything...makes it far more entertaining. I enjoy Shepard's points of view as she deals with both an attraction and maintaining a professional level of command.

Keep up the great writing, and looking forward to the next chapter!

- Lurch
6/7/2015 c13 37Vorcha Girl
I loved this chapter - it was really creepy how you took us (the readers) through Shepard's death. I felt like I was right there with Nathan - and I could tell how shocked he was. Awesome job. And yaaaaaay! Chakwas is so cool. I'm glad she's back. And Kasumi! Gosh - do you know how much I love her character?

I'm looking forward to reaching Menae! :)
6/7/2015 c12 Vorcha Girl
Another good chapter - I liked the way you had Nathan find out that Shepard didn't just kill the batarians offhand, and that it was a necessary action. His surprise and the little flash of regret was really good. And his brief spark of jealousy for Kaidan - rather perfect.
6/7/2015 c11 Vorcha Girl
Wow - interesting chapter. In the best possible way. First the horrible nightmare, which is to be expected after all the shit Shepard has been through. Then she gets a bombshell dropped on her by Liara - a move which I actually quite like.

I hope she finds Chakwas! A good chapter!
6/6/2015 c14 Collard Greens
I'm already loving the changes you've made with the inclusion of Miranda and Kasumi. youve got their attitudes down perfectly.
6/3/2015 c13 4Seb Paul
Briggs is probably one of the most realistic OCs I've read about in Mass Effect fanfiction. The guy's not a genius, supersoldier or demigod biotic, he's just a normal marine stuck with Shepard on the Normandy and being stuck with Shepard means he's in the eye of the hurricane. Something tells me that Briggs will have a pretty important role in keeping Shepard sane in the future, especially further down the road. I like this small developing romance between them, in particular how Shepard reacts around him, it makes her feel human. You're good at developing both Shepard's legendary commander persona and her more normal, human side. Will love to see more emphasis on the latter side tough.
5/31/2015 c13 Collard Greens
I was hesitant at first after the change you made concerning Liara, but now I'm really excited to see how these three change events. Plus there just aren't enough stories with a heavy Kasumi presence, so I'm hoping this is one of those.
5/30/2015 c13 Guest
Yaaaassss, Kasumi! I love her so much! Your characterization of her is great. I'm excited to see how Nathan adjusts, knowing the full picture of Shep's death. Great writing as per usual, keep it up!
5/22/2015 c11 Collard Greens
Interesting change, and it totally makes sense. I always wondered how Liara managed to fit everything she'd possibly need on a small ship, even with an AI to help her.
5/22/2015 c10 37Vorcha Girl
I loved this chapter - especially the moment when Shepard is putting the medigel on Nathan. More and more I feel like I'm getting to know him and see how he feels and how he reacts. It's was a great little awkward moment.

Awesome job!
5/13/2015 c9 Vorcha Girl
Awesome chapter - lots of emotion and some really tense moments. I loved it! Poor Nathan!
5/9/2015 c9 Collard Greens
Pretty standard chapter. Nice action scenes, and it was refreshing to get the perspective from the shuttle instead of directly from the facility with Shepard. Plus it was a quick way to skip through the part that everybody should know by now, without making it look sloppy or forced.
5/7/2015 c8 Vorcha Girl
I enjoyed this chapter - lots of little things made it fun. I'm a bit too sick to write a long review, but this was great.
5/3/2015 c8 RBurger
I'm diggin' the story! I like that it is different from the game. I read a lot of the fan fic from the game and I've played the games over and over again so I know that story. It's nice to see people go outside the box! I can't wait to read more!
5/3/2015 c8 2Meleba
Preparations and build up seems to be complete. Time to weave Briggs into the story for real.

Gotta say though, he's taking the whole 'unknown space race destroyed earth'-thing quite well. Let's see how he responds to meeting some of them Cerberus fellows.
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »