for Harry Potter and the Elves Most Fabulous

10/3/2020 c15 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just hilariously awesome keep it up
10/3/2020 c15 timewastin
Thanks for the update! Nice eldritch abominations :3
10/3/2020 c7 Guest
a supremely disinterest Tauriel - a supremely disinterested Tauriel
10/3/2020 c12 typo
some to our - come to our
10/3/2020 c15 Ibskib
I hope Harry will finally achieve his mission of getting laid. As far as his current body permits.

And why hasn't he yet tried to brew an ageing portion, or figure out the charms equivalent?
10/3/2020 c15 184Virodeil
My. A child asking for a brothol... I can't imagine what the poor prince would think about that... Or rather, I *can*, but I *don't want to*. :grimace:
So Howard is going to go to Mordor with Harry and co? And, backtracking a little, there was no mention about an elf trapped in Howard, previously, so I'm confused... and yes, I checked, in the last chapter, in which Howard was... created? Nudged to life? So, what happened to that poor unnamed elf?
Rey
10/3/2020 c15 TubfullOfDishes345
YES! I need more of this madness!
10/3/2020 c15 Eddain
This fic is awesome and I wish lucky to Harry because the world is blue balling him.
10/3/2020 c15 Lord Mortensen
Great Chapter! Gris story is FanFUckingTastic! Definitely I love it! Please update it soon!
10/3/2020 c15 10Fabianadat
Oh meu deus, isso é muito engraçado.
10/3/2020 c15 suziq968
Thanks for another chapter of this hilarious story! Goodness, your timing is perfect!
10/3/2020 c15 javi30
Very good chapter
Keep writing.
Blessings and good health to you and your loved ones.
10/3/2020 c15 snebic
God I love this story, here’s to hoping you get some more inspiration for it! (But also, do what you enjoy most, all your stories are great really)
10/3/2020 c14 7SandyDunes
Omg! Another update here as well! I was just reading your most recent chapter of SOA and lookie lookie, another update from a fantastic writer!
10/3/2020 c15 Aire5