for Harry Potter and the Elves Most Fabulous

10/2/2020 c15 Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch
Thanks for another great chapter.
10/2/2020 c15 Khaine the betrayer
Omg why doesn’t Harry just apparate to to destroy the ring already?
And Tauriel not felling for him is completely unrealistic, she has been clearly constantly cockblocking him out of jealousy. He’s a older man stuck in a kids body after all, no reason to hold back.
10/2/2020 c15 UsereName
YOO ITS BACK WITH ITS CRACKHEAD HUMOR
10/2/2020 c15 comodo50
I think the city is about to be hit with a sudden increase in alcholism. And perhaps the invention of a "mind healer"
10/2/2020 c15 Threll.Ignis
YES! Ever so happy to see that Howard isnt a one-off! Also, it's always amusing to see Glorfindel on edge!
10/2/2020 c15 Gold
Thanks for the chapter.
10/2/2020 c15 bombbastik
Ooooh. This story brings me untold joy. Thank you ever so much for the chapter.
10/2/2020 c15 Battleship Vytalia
Glad to see this story is being continued
10/2/2020 c15 Rake1810
I love this story and I'm glad we got an update. Looking forward to an update to Angmar as well.
10/2/2020 c15 ChangeMe4574
I just want to see Harry's reaction when the world inevitably finds a way to cockblock him again
9/26/2020 c6 1Bearmauls
I absolutely adore the idea of a deliberately sloppy side-along as a combat maneuver.
9/25/2020 c10 1John Lasko
This chapter made me laugh to the point of tears with my sides hurting. I love this
8/24/2020 c14 comodo50
Oh my, this was hilarious. Glad to see an update on this. Wonder if that Howard is the same from when he tested the spell back in HP verse before being banned? I mean, why else would he know its? name
8/23/2020 c14 The Incedible Mr BassMan
My dude/dudette, this masterpiece truly deserves my and everyone elses fav and follow. Just utter madness, deliciously funny and incredibly stupid, but still somehow good, madness.

Cant wait for more honestly
8/20/2020 c14 FuckYourBrother
No seriously dude shits funny, you need to go back to this and update, it's a blast! 10/10, hope Harry gets some actun soon
1,423 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »