for Harry Potter and the Elves Most Fabulous

12/25/2020 c16 suziq968
I love it! Merry Christmas and nanner nanner, you can't change my punny! Cute.
12/25/2020 c16 Achalon
You couldn't even let Harry get a little handsy for Christmas? If not now, then when? Poor guy...

P.S. - Merry Christmas and thanks for the update!
12/25/2020 c16 5exillion
Dude, this whole sex thing is getting kinda ridiculous. It's funny at first, then it just got really fucking creepy.
12/25/2020 c16 21Duchess67
*giggle fit* Oh Harry's in a mood now. Whoever those kids are working for probably has the ring already, if it wasn't taken by the man he flipped upside down, that is. Hm...

Who keeps off shellfish in their HOME?! Yuck! I hope Harry helps her clean that mess up before he runs off, it would only be fair. Probably wouldn't go amiss to cast some air freshening charms in there, too. LOL

I hope nobody gets stupid about Howard while Harry is away. I have a feeling, with good reason, that that would be a BAD idea. *giggle*
12/25/2020 c16 1Reginleif2004
Haha the joke is totally in line with the story. At this point Harry should be resigned to the fact that he’s destined to stay drier than the Sahara for the foreseeable future.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the gift. It’s a good one.
12/25/2020 c16 arkob145
That made me laugh more than it should.
12/25/2020 c16 10Amu4ever
Well, that was...unexpected. But coockie points for pulling it off to make a chapter around a word play of a dead language. Gotta be the wet dream of many dreams out there. Also, why not if it is fun.

Also, hope you find lots of interesting stuff to read as well!
12/25/2020 c16 2Sarlar
Huh. That's cool.
12/25/2020 c16 UsereName
THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WAITING FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO DROPhappy holidays author! . (ノヮ)ノ*゚*。
12/25/2020 c16 107602
Thank you for the update. Happy Holidays! :)
12/25/2020 c16 GrumpyGrue
This chapter warms the cockles of my heart. I was reminded of Pat Greer and Alan Seitz from the 2002 movie Big Trouble.
12/25/2020 c16 Whynot
I really have to thank you for the gift, it made my day. And as a nerd, I even appreciate the latin joke
12/25/2020 c16 Lord Mortensen
Great chapter! please update it soon!
12/25/2020 c16 lazyguy90
A linguistics joke for the punchline. Clever.

And yes, poor Harry. He doesn't realise he's entered a fantasy universe created by a proper god fearing Gentleman from an older time.

He could only have it worse in say... Narnia.
12/25/2020 c16 2Alvor the Warhawk
This made me chuckle quite a bit, so we’ll done.
1,423 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »