for Harry Potter: Ride On!

2/19/2017 c10 5Knight25
Good story!
10/5/2016 c10 36robert32514
Awesome. Hope for more.
9/25/2016 c10 25Miriam1
I like your action sequence. The Death Eaters don't know what hit them!

I'm also glad that Harry has actually found an adult who is USEFUL in supporting him, physically and emotionally.

I like what you are doing, and I look forward to reading your next installment.

5/14/2016 c1 25SpikedTankedmaster300
What if there was a Kamen rider/Harry potter crossover where Harry can use the powers of all the riders or at least somebody.
4/16/2016 c6 MizoreShirayukiFan
Harry as Wizard? I am liking how this is coming out.
7/8/2015 c5 3Raidentensho
not too shabby. why do I have the feeling that continued use of the belt will actually rip out the soul piece due to the tug-of-war of his reserves? now that would indeed be epic and perhaps the key to access both the 'All Dragon' form and 'Hope' form. looking forward to the next one. "Hope"(lol.) that you pick this up again. until then, ja ne!
6/2/2015 c5 5Mr.unknow
Sue that bitch's ass or kick it, ether way she deserve to face justice.
5/31/2015 c5 Ghest
nicely done, Harry has his evidence, that toad is going down.
4/2/2015 c4 25Miriam1
I like the idea of mentioning but breezing through canon to get to the relevant interaction.

I love the Umbridge scene, though I despise her. Harry proved that her method for class is worthless.

I look forward to your next installment.

3/29/2015 c3 Ghest
I agree with Miriam, asking Nicholas for help was a damn good idea.
3/29/2015 c3 Miriam1
As far as maneuvering things dealing with disparate time situations, you just have to pick one and go with it. Considering that I never knew about Kamen Rider until you introduced me to the concept, it didn't change anything for me at all.

It was nicely done, getting us from Grimmauld Place to Hogwarts. And it was lovely that you stuck a hint of what was to come in the Sorting Hat's song.

I was proud that Harry asked Sir Nicholas for help. The House Ghosts are full of centuries' worth of experience and advice, and it is a shame that they are underused, as a rule. But now, Harry will take advantage of the good Gryffindor knight's expertise!

This is lovely, and I look forward to your next installment.

3/28/2015 c1 4UltraRiderSenshiChronix
The concept is very well executed but how are you gonna explain the fact that Kamen Rider Wizard did exist before 2012?
3/27/2015 c2 Ghest
excuse me while I imitate one of those animatrons from the fnaf series in joy at the sight of something I am unfamiliar with, but nonetheless interested in

*Screeches*

on that note, can we have some more?
3/26/2015 c2 25Miriam1
Absolutely lovely! Having Ron on Harry's side is important, and nipping that turn of jealousy in the bud was brilliant.

I can imagine that Sirius will be tickled with whatever this device is. He doesn't know what it is, but it was built for mayhem! Even if it is only used for the powers of good, it will help Harry to be the Marauder he was always meant to be. And by having powers untraceable to the Ministry and getting one over is a fantastic prank!

I like the pace of this. I look forward to your next installment.

3/26/2015 c1 Miriam1
Nicely executed! This is a lot of fun. And is useful - the Wizarding World will learn about Kamen Rider Wizard at the same pace as the HP readers who are not as up on the other universe.

I am very curious to see what you will end up doing with this. I look forward to your next installment.