for Never Say Die series

2/25/2008 c1 Sporkstress
Horrible. I don't need to explain why.
1/5/2008 c1 RedDesertOrca
Y'know, the real reason why I watched "Final Destination" is so I could be entertained by watching a bunch of dumb teens die horribly, and the more gorier the better for me. Kinda like how I'd like for your dumb fuck character to die.
11/26/2006 c1 7R. S. Lee
Hooray. You saved Stiffler.
7/31/2006 c1 Pharoh
This was great, I cant wait for the next one!

Save Ian ):
6/16/2006 c1 Raven
Yah you saved Billy.My fave.Please save Rory from FD2 and Ian from you save Tucker from Dawn of the dead and Randy from scream2.If so you would be my hero.Peace out and keep writing.
7/10/2005 c1 20shaneo6930
That was cool! Save my favorite character from FD2. Tim. Please! (Even though his was my favorite death in the movie, I'd still like for him to be saved. Write more!
1/7/2004 c1 7Ichabod Cullen
(Smeagol-like voice) please please please saveses Rory you must do
7/5/2003 c1 Keiko Master Tactician
*yawns* Boring...sorry, but it was...
4/5/2003 c1 2Threll
SAVE TODD! SAVE TODD!
3/15/2003 c1 32CleopatraVII
Lol, that was kinda cool :) I remember that scene.I like the idea of randomly popping up in movies and saving fave charactes...sorta like a daydream, huh? But you wrote it down...kewl :) Good idea...whish it had been mine *stares longingly at a Rose Red*

Hey, once you finish RR you could add that to ur series n save... sum1. I won't say who cause I'm not sure if u fnished it yet :):):)
3/15/2003 c1 1Caspican Duck Duck
This is good. Very original idea. Just one point that was made clear to me recently, and as a result, I am fixing my fiction up as we speak. Each new speaker gets a new line. Trust me, it'll make your work easier to read and more people will want to take a look. It worked for me and I hope it works for you too.

JC Skywalker..
2/15/2003 c1 1Dharke
COL! what an awesome idea! I know I'm stupid but when characters I like in films die I feel kind of sad. Hey what do you mean Katey-Kinz that this fic is lame? How dare you!
12/23/2002 c1 11Katey-Kinz
Hmmm...Sorry but that was kinda lame. If everyone got saved it would really spoil the movies.
12/9/2002 c1 41KrystalBlaze - Jerikor
How strange, Erin. I know who you're going to do and I can't wait to see how!

A certain BEL person I know you love?

Hehehe. Am I privy to this info?

GM, watch out, she's on your tail! Watcha!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service