for I Was Never Your Destiny

8/27/2020 c1 11Aster Knight Sapphire
The characterization is to die for
7/12/2017 c1 8Yorik
Thats it. That last line is the whole manga.
2/11/2017 c1 Paige
Aww cuute... I could totally picture this in the manga
11/28/2016 c1 4The Happy Pen
This is so funny! XD I can actually see this happening in the manga. Everybody was so in-character! I love the humorous style this story was written in, and the dialogue between the characters was perfect! And Hak. Man, I love Hak. The poor guy. It's okay, man, you'll get there someday.
My only complaint is that I think Zeno's name was misspelled later on, but otherwise, this was just great. Awesome job!
9/18/2016 c1 6DGtnsl
omg hilarious! This fits the group so well.
6/29/2016 c1 41M-Angel 05
You spelled xeno wrong. It's Zeno.
Otherwise a good story.
5/13/2016 c1 3Silentslayer22
I love this. Cute Yona and Adorable Hak!
2/4/2016 c1 7woofyy
Nice story, good luckies with your future stories ).
1/2/2016 c1 3The Fuzy Llama
I liked it, especially how you kept everyone in character while masterfully juggling their dialog. It feels too short, but I can respect that you wanted to limit it to 1000 words.
12/13/2015 c1 6TekoloKuautli
I think Hak just broke the 4th wall, because he can somehow sense me (and every other reader) laughing at him XD
Excellent job on this one-shot! Although it was short, all the characters were acting accordingly and it was very original. I hope you write some more on this group of misfits haha!
12/9/2015 c1 Guest
Please write more
12/9/2015 c1 Guest
OOOOOOH MY FRICK I CANT BELIEVE YOURE A YONA FAN IM CRYING
Been years since I've read Eccentric Files, but still one of my favorites
This makes my heart so happy :')
12/4/2015 c1 IceFlower
Hak does not need to look at the heavens to know someone is laughing at him XD
Really, poor guy. His girl has shot him down so many times that now he's blind on any and all signals of hope. And if that wasn't enough he has to compete with the entire male harem for the princess AND not rise her suspicions of his intentions haha
And who would be able to not tease him anyway? XD
6/16/2015 c1 PainfulWish122
This is adorable! I love your humor XD it suits them so well. Thanks for the lovely story!
6/4/2015 c1 388fiesa
Amazing.

I was grinning throughout the whole story - both times that I read it. The summary caught me hook, line and sinker - it's brilliant. I love the way you write from Hak's perspective and yet not quite, and show his desperation when it comes to traveling with Yona and the four dragons.

Except from his (very obvious, very understandable) frustration which made me laugh so hard, I really enjoyed the way you characterize the other main characters. Yoon's at his best when he's sarcastic and quick-witted ("Would you useless mythical beasts please march?!"), Jae-Ha probably deserved more punches to the face (I'm completely with Hak, there, but it's so much fun to watch the two of them interact when it comes to Yona), Shin-Ah as the silent, understanding (very, very patient) and watchful bird of prey was a laugh in itself, poor Kija has my sincere sympathy - and Hak? Well, I think he's an absolutely wonderful character, and you write his most hilarious side brilliantly. (And who knows? Maybe Yona /is/ trying to kill him)

The last line was wonderful. A perfect ending.

Thank you for sharing this story - I enjoyed reading it to the fullest, and will gladly return to re-read it a few times whenever I need a dose of humor, fun, and Yona & Co!
22 Page 1 2 Next »