FanFiction.Net
for A World Full of Monsters

3/18/2015 c3 Matjaz
Interesting. I like where this is going.
3/18/2015 c3 Fenrir of the North
Uh, wow. I did not see that one coming. Didn't he make a big thing about children shouldn't have to suffer or something last chapter, and then he goes and does this? Also, after Naruto's gender is revealed, you go back and forth between "him" and "her". Well written, otherwise.
3/18/2015 c1 4weaponwes123
Damn huge ass plot twist. Will he be implanting Uchiha and Uzumaki cells in his body because the Hyuga are highly underrated in the cannon
3/18/2015 c3 FateBurn
good chapter
3/18/2015 c3 guest
You are fucking retarded.
3/18/2015 c3 6CrimsonHeresy
Very interesting move sir. To kill of Sasuke so early on is a move I haven't really seen yet. I wish you luck on the next arc.

I am looking forward to see how Hikaru changes this world.
3/18/2015 c3 2Aguy.SB
Holy Hell.

Pretty damned awesome.
3/18/2015 c3 dzk87
So a lack of logical point here... It's just you hating Sasuke.

If Naruto is different, why wouldn't Sasuke be? You can't just change one without the other because you want it to be so.

Okay, you CAN, but it's illogical.

I'll keep reading because I don't care enough, but please think about it - you can't have it both ways.

For that matter, who you gender switch appears to be rather arbitrary... For example, Jiraiya is a male for sure because he's based on a japanese folktale...
3/18/2015 c3 saayeen006
Amazing..wonder how he thinks to obtain that eye socket on his forehead...
Juubi jinchuuriki?
Shinju fruit?
Blood of asura and indira?
3/18/2015 c3 1Ranger Station Charlie
Yup you got me, you just love to fuck with people
3/18/2015 c3 Regis JN
Can't say that I expected you to kill Sasuke, but I can say I like where this story is going.
3/18/2015 c3 FateBurn
Excellent chapter, loved the plot twist, cant believe your just disposed of Sasuke like trash from the very begining, it great now I really cant wait to see how this will change things down the line, please continue again as soon as you can.
3/18/2015 c2 Ranger Station Charlie
HmmHmm like I said before trolls are within us all. Love the way that the fic is going hard to find entertaining SI on the site.

People become monsters when they start to break the conception of human logic.
3/18/2015 c1 Ranger Station Charlie
Yup never underestimate the power of a troll. They can never be destroyed because deep inside we are all one.
3/18/2015 c3 Mistroz
excellent chapter i approve keep the good work i really like how you doing
3,459 « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 Next »