for The Notorious Mastermind

4/28/2017 c14 36nadillaandlaprasthefireandice
Awww, so sweet!
10/12/2016 c9 10Ezra Soulthief
and as everyone knows, Soundwave would die before he betrayed Megatron.
4/6/2015 c14 4Bee4ever
Awesome ending!
4/6/2015 c14 BlueStar19
Awe I was hoping for more. Maybe you can do a sequel series to it.
4/5/2015 c13 Bee4ever
Sooooooo sweet!
4/4/2015 c13 Guest
Awe so perfect. Love it. They are so happy together. Now Megatron needs to find someone.
4/2/2015 c12 Bee4ever
Awwwwwww! What a sweet chappie!
4/2/2015 c12 BlueStar19
I enjoyed the chapter. I still think that Megatron should die to save Optimus and Sentinel from death. I hate saying that but I think that it would be awesome to see that. I can imagine Sentinel cradling Megatron as Optimus held his limp hand. Then Optimus uses the Matrix to bring him back.
4/1/2015 c11 Bee4ever
It would be too cute if Optimus and Megatron got a younger sibling! *winks*
3/30/2015 c9 Guest
Ok I gate suggesting this but you should have Megatron die to protect Optimus from getting killed. What Sentinel says, the 'protect your younger brother' made me think of that. Sentinel could scream in anguish and holds Megatron's body and cries. Optimus takes out the matrix and plunges it in his brother's chest. It does work and Sentinel continues to cradle his son. That night, when they lay him on his berth and covers him up after the funeral for him, the power from the matrix brings Megatron back. The next few days, Megatron walks out and everyone is happy.
3/31/2015 c10 Bee4ever
You had me cracking up with all the jokes! Kentucky fried? Cool ranch? Deranged dorito? Deranged turkey? ROFLOL!
3/30/2015 c9 Bee4ever
YAY! Sentinel is back and Megatron is good now! Maybe he can apologize to Bailey's sister next?
3/29/2015 c8 Bee4ever
Wow! Awesome chappie! I'm glad Megatron wised up. Now all they have to do is stop Sabouro and Shockwave!
3/29/2015 c7 Bee4ever
Why couldn't Optimus use the matrix to bring back Sentinel like they did Optimus? I really hope Megatron and his goons get their backsides kicked good!
3/28/2015 c7 BlueStar19
Oooooo a mission that could be suicidal when Megatron's there. I like it. Now I can imagine Sunstreaker dying to protect his brother Sideswipe, or vice versa.
28 Page 1 2 Next »