for The other twin

8/8/2017 c10 1addyb0123
The idea of this story is great! Although, it was a bit rushed and hard to follow. The characters also seemed ooc... I liked it though. Don't get me wrong.
11/27/2015 c2 1lozipozivanillabean
interesting premise for a merlin ff, I look forward to reading more!
7/22/2015 c10 9PrincessGeekelle
Sorry I have reviewed in ages I've been really busy. Great ending.
7/5/2015 c7 24lossofmerlin
Oh and you should probably list this story as "complete" because the last two chapters felt very rushed to me but they probably wouldn't have if I had known it was drawing near to the end. I would have mentally prepared for an end and then it may have flowed better as I read.
7/5/2015 c10 lossofmerlin
"my Merlin" lol
7/5/2015 c9 lossofmerlin
Arthur seemed to change his mind very fast. At least Merlin isn't going to die!
7/5/2015 c8 lossofmerlin
Wow I did not see a reveal coming and it just snuck right on up! :)
7/5/2015 c3 lossofmerlin
I can't wait to see Merlin's reaction.
7/5/2015 c1 lossofmerlin
I like this so far. Your writing style reminds me a lot of one of my best friends.
6/15/2015 c10 8OldSchoolFan
Aw, yay Arthur has accepted magic! That was a sweet ending. I'm glad that Merlin was able to change Arthur's mind. It'd be cool to see a sequel with what it's like with magic in Camelot, but whatever.
Anyway, I enjoyed this story :)
6/15/2015 c10 5NightSky2004
That was really great! LOVED every word! But it's sad to see a great story come to an end. Any chance for a sequel?
6/14/2015 c10 1Assassin of Syria
At last you have updated. The story was a fine piece of work. Is there going to be a sequal
5/12/2015 c9 Assassin of Syria
Your story is great. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon
5/7/2015 c9 angel987
Nice chapter can't wait to see what happens next
5/2/2015 c9 8OldSchoolFan
Oh no, his brother will just bring more problems! I just started reading this, and I like it. It's interesting seeing Merlin with a sibling, even if it isn't the best relationship... Hehe I like this story so far
29 Page 1 2 Next »