FanFiction.Net
for Unexpected Happenings

11/26/2020 c1 My Kat
I really like this story I’d like to read more hopefully one day you will write it thank you for the story it is a very good story to read I hope you write more stories
6/1/2020 c5 Alex
Im really loving the story so far! And during chapter 5 at the endi started cracking up when hrry said here he was a 20 something man and he was getting the talk from his semi biological father!
7/18/2019 c1 Guest
Oh, and since the continuation of this story depends on how many reviews you get: Stop writing. Please, I beg you. Normally I place authors who hold chapters ‘hostage’ for reviews on my ‘do not read or review list’. I made an exception in your case, because I don’t like your story and wanted to express my disdain.

And FYI, if you’re going to hold chapters ‘hostage’ for reviews, at least write a good story. It works a lot better that way. Or better yet, write a good story and get reviews through honest work.
7/18/2019 c1 Guest
This story reads like it was written by a vapid tween—bad grammar, teenybopper vernacular, and a supercilious obsession with the character’s appearance.

Do your parents know what kind of stories you’re writing?
7/17/2019 c9 Tlcatlady
I'm looking forward to what happens when the Elves finally chime in on how exactly Harry came to be. I can't imagine that they will be happy to have one of their own so long-separated from them and raised by humans, especially since - at least in all of the lore - elves rarely have children due to their longevity. TLC
2/14/2019 c8 OocamyWrenPrince
I am a new reader to your story and I jusr wanted to say I absolutely love it. I do hope you plan on writing more. Im very interested in knowing what happened to Harry. And despite English not being your native language your story is easy to follow and flows well even with a few minor typos. Looking forward to more :D
A Snarry shipper
8/17/2018 c8 1Reaping-Vampire
please continue! dont let this story die, it has barely begun and I hang on every word it's so good!
3/26/2018 c8 kirsty21
cool update soon thanks
3/26/2018 c8 Vixyh
I blushed! I could have been a tomato after seeing my FanFiction nickname in black and white.

Thank you for that and for writing more! I know your busy so no rush :).

(Microsoft is a *cough*, too damn expensive for what it actually is. Have you tried OpenOffice.)
3/25/2018 c8 Tlcatlady
Hmmm, are they bound enough that Sev will be able to tell something is wrong? Interesting concept. Looking forward to where you take this. TLC
3/21/2018 c7 Vixyh
Love this story :). Please write more when you can.
9/12/2017 c7 Tlcatlady
This is such an interesting concept. I like the idea of high elf involvement. TLC
9/9/2017 c2 StEmpois
Two chapters, and twice you write "properly" instead of "probably". What is your mother tongue? I hope it's not English, so you have an excuse for your poor vocabulary... I wish you were not in such a hurry to write love scenes, so you could develop things a bit more... It feels so... hurried, it's not plausible at all.
9/9/2017 c1 Goose
Ginny cheats on Harry, and all of a sudden he's gay!...NO.
9/9/2017 c7 10The Selvage Fairy
Red hair and green eyes? Yeah, I could see elf there. Interesting...
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »