for BA's Trilogy - Part 2: Mind over prejudice

4/30/2017 c5 maclooping
Annnd that's how Peck became his little brother ! i like how the respect for Face grow up in BA , how his prejudice disappears slowly !
I love how you add so many small details , it's giving some credibility has the story and to the characters ! i can ear the jungle's sound and feel the humidity in the air.
The end is just so sweet and cute ! a really good story !

gooo to the part 3 !
11/5/2016 c5 3ShadowWriter33
Good story, loved the end!
8/5/2016 c5 avieryfriend
That was a great short story, loved how the two bonded and they each came to a new understanding of each other. Loved the ending. Nice job :-)
5/9/2016 c5 80peppe1951
This was a great story...Face finds a big brother that will take care of him as much as possible...can't ask for more than that...and a mother's love in Mama B.
9/5/2015 c5 macberly
Wonderful! I love Face and BA bonding stories! This one was perfect! From the anger and angst to the caring and mutual respect! Thank you for sharing!
5/1/2015 c5 6GreyGregory14
Great portrayal of both the horror of the war and true camaraderie. A good story about the team that retains the realistic background especially present in season 1. Thanks very much for providing some needed development of the Face/BA relationship!
4/26/2015 c5 Kim Borowiak
I enjoyed your story. It contained a lot of details of fighting in the war which were very life like. I like how it shows BA and Face forming a bond. We sees signs of their personalities which will be more developed as the finish with Vietnam and become the A Team that we know and love. Can't wait to read the next one.
4/17/2015 c5 birsen
Great ending. Loved it :)
4/16/2015 c5 1White Wyrsa
I loved it, it is so good. Thank you!
4/15/2015 c5 14MommieJen
Aww! That's so BA. And Face would never admit what it did for him.

Well done!
4/15/2015 c4 MommieJen
Very deep. Very heavy. Nervewracking to have to treck through that grass field! Insightfully handled.
4/15/2015 c5 32LAGC
Ok. Inverted my reviews somehow.
So Chapter 5's is listed under 4, hence the "concluded" comment. However the review is no less sincere or accurate.

Now here is Chapter 4's proper review.
Great intensity and quite gut wrenching.
Your use of foreshadowing was quite creative.

I can not wait until Trilogy Installment III: Mind Over Madness.
4/15/2015 c5 18Haro kzoids
Bien. Una buena historia y aunque no lo comenté con la regularidad deseada, es agradable leer una historia así.
Me gusta como retratas a ambos y aunque en la mayoría de historias Peck es el más joven, quizá porque el alto moreno que lo interpretaba lo era, Dirk era el mayor de los tres más jóvenes... pero no cambiaría por nada la situación que sea el menor.
Saludos y gracias por la historia.
4/15/2015 c4 32LAGC
Oh my! This was wonderful. Dang near brought a tear to my eye. Perfectly concluded.
4/14/2015 c3 1Holly70sgirl
Love it. Hope u update soon.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »