for Trouble's Children: One's Chaos, Two's Anarchy

9/8/2018 c4 kaleik1
Tara saves them and Jax comes to help and they all leave to Oregon to live happy! And the. Tara finds out she is pregnant with Jax ‘s baby... oh and they get married too
9/7/2018 c4 yana0808
How about she gave them up but somehow found out that they were not getting adopted and fought to get them back and won she still went to school to be a doctor and years later they had to move back to her home town for whatever reason
9/7/2018 c4 dhnysports88
have Tara keep them
9/6/2018 c4 Guest
I'm loving this...i think Tara would have put the babies up for adoption. Because all Tara ever wanted was to make something of herself and she would have realized that she wouldn't have been able to raise twins and go to school without some form of help. And she would never have left the twins in Charming, just for them to be raised by Gemma and become apart the club.
9/6/2018 c4 Guest
Please please have tara keep them. I cant see then being raised by the teller morrow's or even tara giving them up at all!
9/6/2018 c4 Guest
I like the current storyline. If you change it, I would have her keep them not leave them with Gemma.
9/6/2018 c4 4SarcasticBimbo
I really like the idea of the adoption. I loved the story as written, so far. 3
9/6/2018 c4 Guest
I’d personally like to see Tara keep them and Jax not be involved until she moves back.
9/6/2018 c4 Lovelogan1
Hi! I just found your story and I think you should make them younger and have Tara give birth and keep them. Tara then comes back to town and helps Abel and that’s when Jax finds out about his kids. I’m looking forward to reading more no matter how you proceed.
9/6/2018 c4 sheshe073
Hello, sweetie.;-) Keep everything, including the adoption. I think if they're raised by Gemma, she'd raise them to resent Tara. We all know she can be a first class cunt! Excuse the language, I have the mouth of a sailor with a bad toothache.
9/6/2018 c4 12sarasidle3
Keep the adoption storyline but maybe make it that Jax knew about Tara being pregnant and they kept it a secret from Gemma. xx
9/6/2018 c4 DonnaDuke
Wow I’m so glad you are writing again I can’t wait to read your story
9/6/2018 c4 Emmettluver2010
I say have them raised by the teller-Morrow family
9/6/2018 c4 Guest
Please keep the kids with Tara.
9/6/2018 c4 Guest
I thought the way you originally did it was great- there could then be a great conversation between Jax and Tara about why she didn’t tell him
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »