FanFiction.Net
for The Tok'ra Queen

6/24/2015 c3 Talismann
Hermione/Sam wouldn't be to bad because technically tokra don't have a sex so that could have passed onto Hermione to some degree and they are both smart. Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/29/2015 c3 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
By the looks of things, Harry might as well just give up on life since Hermione is not there to save him and help him study, lol. Thanks for sharing!
5/29/2015 c2 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Interesting solution that the group worked out for Hermione. Thanks for sharing!
5/29/2015 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great first chapter and fun story so far. Thanks for sharing!
5/21/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Some of your paragraphs are a bit long, making it hard on the eyes. Dividing them into parts could help the visual aspect and make it less tiring for the eyes.
5/4/2015 c1 10PhillyCh3zSt3ak
Ok so first of all, interesting story from the get-go, however I would like to say that you really should be putting commas in to most of your sentences, pretty much all of them are run-ons in the first chapter alone. Another thing to look into would be putting author's notes at the end of the chapter for terms or reasons why you did something rather than putting them in the reviews section where no one will read them unless they're going in there themselves. I don't want to have to look up what Tel'tac means (assume I'm not a hardcore fan of the SG series); trust me, people are lazy as all hell, they don't want to do extra work if they don't have to. Another thing would be if a paragraph is getting too long don't be afraid of breaking it in two. The last thing is using bold or italics to emphasize whether the symbiote is either talking internally or externally. Do note this is a impression made by the first chapter alone.
5/2/2015 c3 ocomfv
I like that you are taking this blended pair thru the normal cannon by way of a different path. If one thing changes every thing else that follows changes. I'm looking forward to seeing how far you can change this A/U from the original with out breaking it.
4/25/2015 c1 Pavel of Arrakis
It is a very good story, write next chapter ASAP.
4/23/2015 c3 carick of hunter moon
To me the test of fan-fiction story teller is to start with canon, then go beyond it to create developing their story in new and different ways to me this is the mark of good writer you have done this, this is very well crafted story nice idea
4/16/2015 c3 spider-pony32
Keep up the good work thanks
4/13/2015 c3 6JAIMOL
It's a great story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
4/12/2015 c3 5Brian1972
Author here to answer some reviews that assumed that the plot will go in a certain direction many Fics here go just with Harry in the lead role.

I picked Egeria for a reason! The Tok'ra fight their conflict in a certain way. And Hermione/Egeria is by definition the quientessential Tok'ra. To give an example: Should she get the time her plan to uplift earth would take centuries and if Hermione had a normal humand life expectancy Egeria would have to change hosts on the way. Do you think she'll be happy once she notices that the SGC paints a target cross on earth?

On and I left a ton of hints that just because she found the ancient outpost and got some knowledge from it won't give her the means to produce an allmighty fleet or anything like that just like that.

To sum it up:
This won't be a copy of the usual Harry gets somehow knowledge of the Goa'uld/Ancients/Accendet plots just with Hermione in the lead.
4/11/2015 c3 bobcox26
Sorry needs a lot of work, Harry with Hermione after killing Volmotmont Friends fix magic world then SG-1.
So fore very boring and one note
4/6/2015 c3 Fast Frank
Not appealing, appalling.
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
A good beginning for what could be a good story.
The good: plot and storyline are unique and original. The writing is good.
The bad: a massive wall of text with bad grammar, missing words, and misspellings as well as typos. I suggest a beta. A beta would improve this story a whole lot.

That being said, the plot and storyline are good. Just improve the grammar, missing words, and fix the typos and misspellings and this story will be great.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »