for Hero

12/18/2019 c2 kawaii98
Sorry, just wondering. where is chapter 2? there is chapter 1 twice and then chapter 3...
1/12/2018 c2 21Punk Rocker Arashi
Is this supposed to be chapter one on both the first and second chapter uploads?

~Envy.
1/30/2017 c17 9HexBunny
I know this story has been out for some time, but I want to say thank you all so much for the favorites. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your comments and reviews, reactions to my work and it always puts a smile on my face. Fic 2, Inquisition is almost done and I do have several more outlined that I hope to get to very soon, but I am also in the process of writing my first novel, so there's that too. Anyway, thank you all for your support and I hope to see you around!
1/17/2017 c18 Quinn
I'm unsubscribing to my life,,,,,,,,,,,,
4/6/2016 c18 12ElenaxoxoSilber
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
4/6/2016 c17 ElenaxoxoSilber
WHAT
NO YOU CANT DO THAT
REID HAS TO BE READY. MY HEART BROKE WITH THAT LAST LINE. IM CRYING.
4/3/2016 c18 9HexBunny
Story II is called Inquisition, if anyone wants more Reid/Riley stuff C:
3/16/2016 c17 12WritingHealstheHeart
One of the best written stories on here. You are a great writer. I really enjoyed this. Would love to a sequel where the two characters end up together.
9/16/2015 c17 Amberdeengirl17
I'm currently crying and laughing at the same time. That whole I-love-you and I-love-you-too-but-I'm-not-ready-yet thing is killing me! Can you please make a oneshot to continue this? Just a tiny sequel. That'll be all. :)
9/16/2015 c16 Amberdeengirl17
OH HELL NO! They are just gonna never see each other again?! This next and last chapter better be good...
9/16/2015 c15 Amberdeengirl17
HEXBUNNY, YOU BETTER NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! They've been through so much together, they deserve a happy ending. Please?
9/16/2015 c14 Amberdeengirl17
So sad, but nice. At least Spencer and Riley are saved. Because you ARE going to let her live, RIGHT? Yeah, I'll take that as a yes.
9/15/2015 c13 Amberdeengirl17
*sobbing* THAT WAS SO SAD, I'M CRYING! TUCKER IS SO CRUEL! *waves hand to fan face* Oh, Reid, baby, it's okay. I'm just overwhelmed, I mean, Tucker wanted Reid to grape-without-the-g Riley? What a bastard! Still, that's pretty sad and depressing. :'(
9/15/2015 c12 Amberdeengirl17
short, but there's another chapter so s'okay. happy smiles
9/15/2015 c11 Amberdeengirl17