for Hero

9/15/2015 c10 Amberdeengirl17
*sniff, sniff* oh my gosh, that was perfect. *hands over a grammy* here, have it. You deserve it. I'm, like, SO in love with this chapter. Some Spencer/OC fics just are too good to be true and this has the insecurity and drama of it all. It gets annoying sometimes, when they make the girl effin perfect (like she's as smart as him or some runaway model) so you are doing a great job with this. :)
9/15/2015 c9 Amberdeengirl17
niiiice, that's a LOT better! I like how the plot's going, suspense and all that stuff. Please, let there be FLUFF!
9/15/2015 c8 Amberdeengirl17
...
9/15/2015 c6 Amberdeengirl17
that's better, drama, fluff, and Spencer Reid equals review :)
9/15/2015 c5 Amberdeengirl17
why is it so short? is there drama? i love love spence and drama...
9/15/2015 c4 Amberdeengirl17
Bad Candace, bad! Now look what the writer was inspired to write! A CLIFFHANGER!
9/15/2015 c3 Amberdeengirl17
small filler chapters. WHY? i will become insane! I need more of Spence/Riley fluff! write MORE!
9/15/2015 c2 Amberdeengirl17
don't know the song, but love the song idea
9/15/2015 c1 Amberdeengirl17
*sigh* Reid. Where art thou, Reid? My hubby, my lover, the father of my children... Anyways, good start.
3/23/2015 c1 allcmsue
Thank you. I loved this. Sounded just like Reid.
3/23/2015 c1 tannerose5
Well, she better get used to flying. And get ready for Reid's mouth running with impossible-known information.
3/23/2015 c17 tannerose5
After that last line in the synopsis, I just had to read the final chapter first. Now, you have peaked my interest. I'll start at the beginning and see what caused the turmoil.
27 « Prev Page 1 2