for A Lesson Learnt Too Well

6/19/2017 c2 Elfin69
Hopefully they will actually find out early on that Sirius is actually innocent and maybe keep Peter from going to Voldemort this time.
6/19/2017 c1 Elfin69
Maybe Harry can actually build a relationship with the Minister and convince him that he not go back to the Dursleys.
6/5/2017 c13 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
7/30/2016 c12 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
7/26/2016 c12 1Kanikula
Great chapter. Love the story.
7/26/2016 c12 MagnoliaOrchid
1/31/2016 c11 vampireharry the 2
I love this! I can't wait for more!
1/30/2016 c11 Kanikula
Such a great story, it's superbly written. Looking forward for more.
12/17/2015 c10 MagnoliaOrchid
I love this story I hope you keep up the awesome work!
12/8/2015 c9 6LadyVukavo
Absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Well written, great plot, keeping to cannon details well (referencing there to remembering he still would have his Nimbus 2000 as others have forgotten and done Firebolt) and I can't wait to see where Harry and Muneharu's relationship develops(whether he's sincerely just teasing or if it really does develop into a romantic relationship)
11/22/2015 c9 Jostanos
You may very well say that you have an extended family, Harry, now that you're living where you are.
You have: friends, neighbors, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents all living in the same 'factory town'/general area that you do.
Your tutor is also a nice person, and you are learning a whole lot more with him than you have with the staff at Hogwarts.

Speaking of... they seem to have abandoned you for 'The Greater Good', but I may be mistaken.

YW, please continue when you may.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service