FanFiction.Net
for Deadliest Warrior: Rice Man's Edition

1/5/2022 c105 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Not much to say that I haven't say in previous battles but nice to see you return after so long! Hope the next one won't take as long to come out!
1/5/2022 c105 60D.J. Scales
Wow just wow.
12/19/2021 c94 Mati Coria
not a bad fight im not surprised the rough riders won like metal said when a guerrilla s attack on an army is repelled the guerrillas will run away
12/16/2021 c104 Mati Coria
jaja wow a nice win for the yakuza yes indeed now if a 4th season is announced for this fanfic maybe we will have to find some new fresh challengers for oda nobunaga kublai khan and the yakuza
9/9/2021 c104 D.J. Scales
Holy scales that was intense.
9/9/2021 c104 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was a fun one indeed! I’m kind of surprised the winner manage to survive all of them, but hey guess it shows how powerful they are. Also, nice nod for the next battle in the little epilogue. I hope the next one is as great!
7/6/2021 c103 bresmd19
Will there be a season 4 after season 3 back for blood?
6/26/2021 c50 4BendyInkwells
Why did you give Pirates Flintlock Pistols for long range? They used muskets like the Brown Bess
6/6/2021 c103 3Criss Devil
I didn't think this was any worse than any of the other chapters. Your skill has not declined at all.
6/4/2021 c103 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was a fun battle. It is rather hard to make a match involving muskets interesting seeing as it gets pretty repetitive after some time, but this one did well enough. Well curious to see how your NEVEC remake of Yakuza vs Triads will go and whether you’ll get about the same conclusion…though with better weapons for the Yakuza obviously.
1/14/2021 c61 4BendyInkwells
The Pirates used muskets
1/4/2021 c102 60D.J. Scales
Nice job that right there was a good chapter.
12/28/2020 c102 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was a great chapter as usual. I'm kind of surprised you aren't going to do Ashigaru vs Swiss Guard, but to be honest, it would be pretty overwhelming for the Ashigaru, especially since besides their Tanegashima Musket, they can't pierce the Swiss Guard's armor and the Swiss Guards just have better melee weapons. Nevertheless, curious to see how the next match will go.
12/10/2020 c101 D.J. Scales
Excellent.
12/10/2020 c101 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was pretty close. Though, why was the horse armor failure a bit different considering they use the same sort of armor? Nevertheless, great that this finally got out. Anyhow, curious to see how this next one goes and hopefully it won't take as long to do!
217 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »