for Delusion

10/30 c1 3Vampiremaker8
I hope a new chapter will be up soon?
7/21 c3 Guest
The characters are written as doctors but they act so petty and juvenile. This is not a good story.
6/15 c11 Guest
KEEP IT SOIGHTLY HEAVY AND ADD LIKE A SECRET LIVE INTEREST OUT TO SNATCH PRETTY NARUTO AWAY

Wait that's to common. Make it so that Sasuke is spending less time and it's a new surgeon that's spending more time and Naruto starts thinking that he's getting cheated on.
6/15 c10 Whiny Reviewer
they are so cute I love this. Please update UPDATE UPDATE!
6/15 c9 Guest
ONG I JUST WANT SASUKE TO FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT AND LEAVE HIM LIMPING. Also where is Minato?
6/15 c8 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
2/16 c11 Arw165
I'm torn. You kept me glued to the screen with this light romance and I started wondering what you would be planning to do now, plot-wise. And you asked us for opinion... I like more serious stories, with more drama and the hospital setting is perfect to pull it off. On the other hand I wouldn't want you to spoil the story with possibly unnecessery content (since some seem satisfied with the lighter version). Thought about writing both? :p
1/23 c11 2L YNAL
It's great! I honestly think you should keep the story light only because it's more adorable that way but with whatever decision you make, I'll be happy :)
12/25/2016 c11 4parsimonia
Oh! How I've missed this! (I know you updated in october, but I just saw it)
It was a great chapter and I love how this is progressing.
I would love a little bit of drama to finish off the story with a bang! Sadly I don't know how. But you are such an amazing writer, that I'm sure that whatever you decide to do, it'll be fantastic!

Lots of love and Merry Christmas! x
11/3/2016 c11 Meehalla
Oh god, I misses this story so bad! Doctor Uchiha is one of my big kink in SasuNaru. He is so damn sexy in that role. You already know how I like your writing, its been a long time and I really hope I'll be able to see the end of this story. Personally I would really like a bit of drama. Its always welcomed when our boys come back stronger. I like the idea of a reviewer of Sasuke having to operate Naruto. Danger is always a big help in new growing relationship. I also looooove when Sasuke is all cold and closed, then he is different alone with Naruto. Its fucking cute, Sasuke is a cuddler!
Thank youuuu!
See you soon 3
11/1/2016 c11 eskimo-cones
mwhahah make this plot heavy! add some angst! ya hurt naru's parents or hurt naruto and sasuke has to do surgery on him MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! okay okay sorry sorry im evil but i live for the angst! but how u wrote narutos parents was so cute and the restaurant i could see it all haha
10/25/2016 c11 BluuLady
I would rather read a light story, since there are already enough heavy plot stories around.

Also since you started out very light and even in critcal situations (Konohamaru's surgery) you didn't linger for too long in a depressing mood, I feel like you would be much more comfortable and at ease if it stayed a light plot.

I want you to be able to finish this story with a good feeling and not in a rushed way or frustrated. So like I said, light plots suit you better and from the way you have been writing so far, it seems more apropriate :)

Hugs and kisses 3
10/25/2016 c11 pervyprincess
Such a great discovery *_* Really enjoying the story so far. I like a plot heavy story but ultimately it's up to you.
10/24/2016 c11 Tee
I like the way you portrayed Sasuke in this chapter and I would rather it stay light, there's enough drama to last a life time in other fic's. Not all relationships have to have hurdles and this one seems fine just the way it is.
10/24/2016 c11 Olive-Gravity
maybe both? :o I would like both so i would be unsure too! also ur writing is super good 10/10 I appreciate it!
welcome back!