for Delusion

3/24/2015 c1 Guest
Sorry I'm anonymous. But I'm too lazy to log in on my phone. This story has great potential! I already want to know what will happen next. The way you esigned how the characters interact is awesome. Please continue! You're a great read!
-S.C
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!

Sincerely, Me
3/24/2015 c1 5TrappedInHappiness
It was so nice. I somehow like seeing Sasuke being attracted to Naruto but denying it until the last point. And just for this time, I hope their monthly evaluations are even. I usually support Naruto but if they are even, it would prove Naruto's worth but he would still have to be Sasuke's slave.
3/24/2015 c1 chibi monsta
This is interesting. Though, I must say that all your stories involve sasuke looking down and degrading naruto since point 1. Its not that I don't like it, I thought you would try something new with naruto and sasuke dynamic, rather than different plot lines with similar dynamic. Anyway, good luck on writing this story. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be fun im sure.
3/23/2015 c1 cary99
Love the chapter
3/23/2015 c1 Chocolate
YAYZ MEDICAL AU
LOVE YOUR STORY
BTW ISIT A NAUSASU OR SASUNARU FANFIC?
3/23/2015 c1 Killua17
Go Naruto GO!
I'll give you ramen when you win!
Lol
3/23/2015 c1 kierayumi
Please continue! I wonder who'll win hahaha the plot seems rather interesting!
3/23/2015 c1 3KitsuneLuvr88
This story seems like it could be real interesting, I think you should continue it.
3/23/2015 c1 shia naru
off course you must continue it
I think I would like it if naruto will be the winner, and thats make Sasuke his slave, I can imagine that naruto will make sasuke do something that embrassing or ooc, hehe

I hope it can update soon
3/23/2015 c1 7Witchy Bitch
I really liked this. Watch your grahammer though.
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11