for Accidents are not always mistakes

5/25/2019 c11 Guest
They are so adorable at the end, two badasses with a balance finally.

Also, I love that you created and shared this story. The flow was great, you presented a very realistic problem and an interesting plot. The first chapter left me thinking things were going to be too easy on the two, but then it progressed into the actual conflict of this tale.

Great work, thanks for sharing it with us all.
12/3/2017 c11 Casperace13
This was a very well written story. Good job
9/19/2017 c11 669reggaetongirl
Great story ! Absolutely loved how you characterized Toph and Lin. I'll surely check your other stories for this pairing ;)
11/17/2016 c11 3OTrizy
I cried every chapter thanks for the great story. l still dont know what to think about Kya maybe neutral with a bitbof dislike
11/17/2016 c1 OTrizy
Lol the summary made me really angre for Lin but it seems like my anger is pointless due to Lin being a great and fair character
2/27/2016 c11 metalbendingmistress
This story is very well written and vey unique! I'm glad I finally read it! Great job!
2/2/2016 c4 5Brian Awesome
Detective Sokka is back, ... with the accent and rubbing of the chin/goatee, and the random appearance of the goggles, popeye bubble smokey thing, and hat?!
2/2/2016 c2 Brian Awesome
In this reality... does this take place before or after the Lin/Tenzin era?
1/19/2016 c11 tasheika.conley
That was a really good story.
10/3/2015 c11 wolf eyes
Yaaay she popped the question!
9/20/2015 c11 17The-Fluff-Master1882
OK at first I've been avoiding this story because I was not in the mood to have my heart crushed, which indeed happened, but I just couldn't resist it anymore. So I finally read it today and am so glad I did. You are completely right, even though bad shit happens it was absolutely worth the happy ending. No relationship is perfect but seeing how Lin and Kya went through hell for each other, made me love this ship even more than I thought possible. I guess the struggle made the victory that much sweeter. I especially loved how you portrayed the family dynamics with Toph, Su and Bataar. Everything flowed so smoothly and consistently, and kept me intrigued all the way. The ending was just perfect, and left the door wide open for you to write about their wedding as a one-shot or something. But knowing that you're gonna write one for "Item Found" anyway, I'm satisfied with that. Excellent job!
8/24/2015 c11 16AddictedFangirl101
Wow. I enjoyed this story so so VERY much and I'm sad this was the last chapter. The characters were spot on-you captured all of them perfectly. Something I could never do and I just kind of sat there at my computer reading this. Amazing work!
8/24/2015 c11 4kryptonite bezedrine
Awww, now you have to right a one shot wedding scene. Your writing was total awesomeness as always
8/11/2015 c10 kryptonite bezedrine
Aww,sorry about your dog. I know how that feels. Take your tim uploading the epilogue. Just not too long. Sorry, too soon
7/31/2015 c10 megameneko707
More please or maybe a sequel? Thanks and ciao
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »