for Blood Loss

9/12/2015 c1 Guest
Blimey. These reviews can get nasty. I loved this story, thank you :)
9/12/2015 c1 Guest
Imbecile fanbrat
8/29/2015 c1 Choctaw National
A better than most TLW story. I am bemused by the colonial comment from a disgruntled "Yank".
Spare a thought for the Native American Indians slaughtered and displaced by you "colonials". Shame they didn't kick your fat, sorry "colonial" ass out of our country.
8/28/2015 c1 Pergida Petr
American Colonials..bunch of gun toting, obese, irresponsible war mongering, inbred morons with the blood of millions on their gun clutching hands.
Just sayin!
The story is ok.
8/26/2015 c1 Guest
This story was written by an obvious fan of The Lost World and you show insight to the characters in a good way. While the series may not be one of the best it was still an enjoyable program. Naysayers are entitled to their opinion as are we colonials who chased their ancestors from our shores.

Very nice story, Bingo.
8/14/2015 c1 Special Agent Kitty
This was so well written and amazingly done; I think I'm in love. Definitely going to listen to the audio version now xD
7/5/2015 c1 jj
nice. glad some people are still written lost world stories.
6/21/2015 c1 Anonim
I love this story!Wow. More please
6/7/2015 c1 Guest
Synthetic at best.
You have a modicum of very, very raw talent. Your story is typical of many on this site.
This particular tv show was panned by critics for its writing and so called "acting" ( rightly so!).
Whilst it maintained favourable ratings within North America; it was shunned by Australia (again rightly so) and hidden away on obscure UK satellite channels.
In short, this is a very typical example of pre pubescent/frustrated/desperate housewife fanfic.
I am amazed that the show is even still talked about. The actors were lousy; plot, script and historical accuracy woeful.
Americans in particular ( along side Brazilians and Portuguese) are indeed incredibly stupid and naive as this " literary offering " would rather seem to confirm.
Get over it, grow up and move on.
6/2/2015 c1 Guest
Ótima história!
Parabéns... Estou ansiosa para mais histórias!
6/1/2015 c1 European Annoyed
American sewerage. Audio is not the English avoid please you is the bad thing not a real English speaking. Australian Will Snow and Rachel Blakely are the better of this bad thing. English is not the American that's here.
5/24/2015 c1 Guest
I listened to the Audio, Very good story with some tense situations. I enjoyed it very much.
5/18/2015 c1 Guest
Keep going heckler! It's fun to hear the fanbrats squee.
The snark is no sadder than you fanbrats. Snarks don't write this kind of junk, they enjoy trashing it and baiting fanbrats. Yeah it's kinda childish but so is writing fanfic at your age.
The louder the squee the more Snarks you'll get.
5/17/2015 c1 guest
Wow, the heckler must be getting desperate...they are now copying other reviewers names. Boy, they must have dull unimaginative lives. Someone really doesnt like the Lost World or seem bent on flaying a few writers. What, did you have a bad review for a story you wrote somewhere and now take it out on others? You didn't agree with someone or they didn't agree with you so like a toddler who doesnt get their way you lash out.

You are an insult to all legitimate writers on this site. Many of the so-called reviews are nothing but sewer water. Why don't you give up? We will keep writing and we will keep enjoying our show and each new story that comes along.

I apologize to Bingo who is in fact one of the best writers on this site. I hope all this unsavory bickering will not deter you or others from posting new stories.
Just BTW, trolling is too good of a term for the hecklers.
5/16/2015 c1 LWL
What-a-load-of-rubbish!
Unrealistic nonsense written for the intellectually challenged.
Don't give up the day job.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »