for Lost World: Resurrection

11/28/2019 c1 Guest
Beautifully written. Loved it. They are meant to be together.
6/23/2017 c1 Asswipe
Nice one.
9/10/2015 c1 dolphinrain
I would like to ask the nasty troll why do you keep harassing me? You don't know anything about me! I have done nothing to you so why do you persist? Fun? You are rude, mean and crude. Just remember karma is a bitch and she bites back.
8/31/2015 c1 Guest
The trolling guest, first you call me stupid but cannot even correctly spell the word. And why do u persist in harassing and and attempt to intimidate me? All you do is prove you are an arrogant bully. This game you are playing I can assure yoy you will not succeed. You may continue to try harassing me, and feel like you are succeeding but you are not. You cannot intimidate me or bully me. You are small and insignificant. Your comments prove that you are nothing but a bully and not a very bright one. You may comment that it is fun to continue but I assure you you will lose. You have already lost.
3/26/2015 c1 4coreymason
I like how to the point this was and well written. I felt like you added something that was missing. I enjoyed it! Keep writing.

To your weird heckler, you mention fanbrats are the only one who read this "garbage" yet you obviously took the time to read and comment on it so doesn't that make you a "loser" too?
3/26/2015 c1 dolphinrain
To the distinguished guest/troll, I certainly wouldn't want to clean a restroom after you have been there as there are pigs who smell better. Then again you wouldn't be worthy to set foot in my workplace...
3/26/2015 c1 LWL
A cute one shot with a few minor spelling errors. Written for fans...well then you have written for a small but great fanbase. I look forward to new stories constantly.

To all the recent writers on this fan site, keep writing!
3/26/2015 c1 33Gemini Explorer
Got four spelling errors that I noticed. Apart from that, it was a good, authentic look into their lives at that point.

I'm glad hat Vee knew about the poultice. Galen, a Roman physician who treated many wounded gladiators, said that he never lost a patient whose wounds were survivable, provided that he washed the wounds out with red wine. We know now that some wines contain antibiotic properties as well as alcohol to kill germs. But Veronica probably didn't have wine at hand.

I think you are correct in that she was afraid to have feelings for Ned, fearing that he'd leave.
3/25/2015 c1 62Erik'sTrueAngel
This was a nice missing scene from the episode. And I liked the tender moment with Veronica taking care of Ned and talking to him (even though he's asleep). I thought the meat bombs was actually pretty brilliant and a weapon that could have come in handy if they ever needed a distraction away from raptors or T-Rexes. Too bad the show didn't stick with it, huh? Anyways, it was a bittersweet moment and how conflicted Veronica was near the end. It's evident her feelings for him has deepened, but the uncertainty of it combined with his desire to leave does make one pause before revealing such a thing. I enjoyed this one-shot every much and thank you for sharing it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service