for A Second Time Around

1/15 c60 Zarthoris
Okay, I have reread this story for like the tenth time and it is still by far one of the best Stargate stories ever.
12/11/2020 c34 0richierich0
And so we come to the end of the tv series. Gods but I loved that series and those characters! The teen Jack from that tv episode really caught my imagination and is why I started reading your fine story. Can't wait to see where you go from here! Thanks so much.
11/16/2020 c60 YazanM
Do you want to create Slanesh, cause that’s how you create Slanesh!
11/14/2020 c38 YazanM
I always thought of the lack of alien fauna and flora as firstly a side effect from the fact that, the vast majority of planets in our local group of galaxies were terraformed by the Ancients/Alterans and Lanteans. And I mean TERRAformed, as Earth/Terra was the second only planet they set foot on after escaping their home galaxy (the first being Dakara) and they liked it so much that they settled the planet and it became their Capital. And so naturally they geo-engineered any planet they could to the standard that they liked, Earthlike.
Secondly, it is highly implied that in the Stargate universe alien life, certainly sentient alien life and even more so technologically advanced versions are nowhere near as abundant as in other universes. And that even the little we see is mostly just starting to pop up all over. So much so that when the Alterans first found our galaxy it was nearly completely devoid of life.
11/4/2020 c60 2LilithL2
i love it, really. Congratulations I thought you will never end, but i am really happy for you and for myself as a reader. This story is fantastic and you gave it an amazing ending. Jon and Cassie fell in love in an organic way, slowly, and all the adventures even if a bit too unrealistic because they always win and have no losses, similates Stargate tv show episodes, so Thank you, seriously.
8/23/2020 c60 sunsethill
This was a fabulous story. You did a great job with the various SG characters and themes, and made it clear how actually using Jon and his skills and knowledge would have made some major contributions. You also write a mean action scene without overwhelming us. I loved the happy ending, even though I felt it moved a little into the realm of crack. And I also must protest the "T" rating. It's not as bad as a lot of "Ms" are on this site, but it still has it's moments. I've read a few stories that feature Jon O'Neill and this is one of the best.
8/11/2020 c19 sunsethill
I'm glad you made the choice for Jon to help Jack and Sam. Any other choice I don't think would be true to the man Jack/Jon is. You are doing a great job of gradually showing Jon becoming his own person and that is quite fun to watch.
8/10/2020 c2 sunsethill
This is a very believable way for Jon to have realized he just couldn't continue to be a 14 year old high school student. I'm going to enjoy watching Jack use his skills as he figures out what he wants.
3/14/2020 c60 CFZ
Pretty good story. Glad you didn't kill any major characters, but why do they have to keep killing cool creatures?
3/14/2020 c55 CFZ
A good story. Wish you'd let Jon live. And stopping their cure quest for a battle update was just stupid.
2/2/2020 c60 6karameiwaku
Fun read. I always like a good Aschen bad guy. Thank you for writing.
12/29/2019 c60 Tanathar
I always wanted to know what happened to Jon afterwards, and to Jack and Sam. I really loved this story... when I see that episode in the future and think of what comes after for Jon, this'll be what I think of. Thank you for a great read.
8/12/2019 c60 Guest
The stuff with Thor was epic. Obvious, but epic. I REALLY feel sorry for the dragons though, they're only trying to survive. Why not just beam them to somewhere else on the planet? Overall, a good story (although too sappy at times), thanks for spending the enormous amount of time writing this. I enjoyed most of it. Well done!
8/11/2019 c52 Guest
You should have had Cassie tag along. She could have been Miss July in your Under Siege in Space scenario. "Daumer, Daumer, Daumer... why didn't you hire this person? I don't know what his price would have been but it would have been worth it."
8/8/2019 c24 Guest
I was going to give you props for mentioning those Leidos bastards. And I will still. I know them VERY well in professional dealings. They, and their LM buddies, are truly evil and a blight on the world. But then you have that ridiculous injured human female besting Teal'c. UTTERLY implausible. At full strength you can suspend disbelief, maybe, but badly injured human female taking Teal'c. Not a frakkin chance. Just another beta with a strong wahmens complex I suppose. I couldn't finish this story the other two times I've tried to read this, and I'm struggling again now.
323 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »