for Accidentally In Love

4/21/2020 c22 Cindy
I love it
8/10/2019 c1 The Samebito
Off topic but there's a Netflix series accidentally in love
4/9/2017 c2 10couarge09
This story is like tordora
2/2/2017 c22 Guest
Anticlimax! The story is good but what a cliffhanger!
12/12/2016 c16 Sapphire6aps
I absolutely love it! I thought nothing else was right except NALU. but after reading this graylu sounds even better. Writer chan shame on you, you just stroke off a forever nalu fan to join graylu... Just kidding (laugh). But seriously, u r amazing!
6/29/2016 c21 iiKawaiiKat
AWWW GRATSU! SO ADORABLE! BUT SORRY NATSU... GRAY AND LUCY ARE TOGETHER SO HA!
6/29/2016 c19 iiKawaiiKat
"My first... and last." *dies of fangirling and is now a ghost* Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!
SO FLUFFING CUTE!
6/29/2016 c13 iiKawaiiKat
I THINK LYON BC HER AND NATSU WOULD RUIN MEH LIFE! FOR SOME REASON I WANT NATSU AND MAKI TO BE TOGETHER! IDK JUST A THOUGHT!
6/29/2016 c7 iiKawaiiKat
WOW NATSU AND GRAY! HAHAHA! #GRATSU!
6/1/2016 c22 AkaNeko-Sesshy
Continue this oooone, why does it say compete?
5/4/2016 c13 Guest
lyon please gray and lucy fan and natsu and lucy fan
4/23/2016 c22 Guest
Don't apologize! You came this far with your chapters and in my opinion, you finished this story way after Juvia goes to jail. Don't worry about Crazy in Love either. I look forward to your next one. Good luck with your nursing!

Also I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your family. I'll be waiting! Oh and I watched Zootropolis (or I guess Zootopia) and it was really good. You should watch it. :3 Get well soon Ria!
4/22/2016 c22 4BatheMeInSprinkles
Awwww don't worry about the story, you just worry about doing what you need to do and staying as positive as you can even though it feels like it's not worth it (: I'm cheering you on from the sidelines!
2/11/2016 c1 Guest
i like this! thanks for posting
11/10/2015 c21 Melhihi
Your fan fiction is amazing cx Would like to know if it's still ongoing or if you're updating soon
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »