for The Stranger

6/3 c27 Guest
Five years after this was posted, I’m reading this for the first time, and I am GLAD I did. This is unironically one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. I have no clue if you’re proud of this, but let me tell you, you should be
3/9 c27 2DefenseSquadofDefenseSquad
I just finished it yesterday, but im posting my review today.

I can say that this store is very well done, and almost made me cry, but I held myself.

In my opinion, the only thing I didnt like was the Ending, and the Epilogue, they did leave a bittersweet taste on my mouth.

I prefer more happy endings, but this one is cool tho
9/30/2019 c1 2The King Saul
This shit is maximum quality.
This chapter alone can make as a possible headcanon to everything going on and is something nobody else have done before.
Seriously, why this is so underrated? This is a hidden gem boy and needs attention.
9/3/2019 c1 Guest
I love this fic since chapter one...
And that is a good thing!
6/29/2019 c27 Electra squirrel
Never before
Never in my life
Has a fanfic brought me this close to tears
Never
Not even the big names like "my little Dashie"
This is so damn well written in every level
It has so much love put into it
And all the little references to characters and episodes
I haven't felt so damn giddy reading anything for as long as i can remember
Seeing my favorite characters waking uo in the end and fighting together
Them singing the theme in the war
I can feel the love and labor put into this
Idk if you're still active
Hell I don't know if you're alive
But if you ever read this please know
You are one of the best authors ive ever seen
Not just in htf
But in general

And that ending scene, picturing pop hug his son after being trapped for a decade, and i love the detail that cub is across from pop rather than next to him it really captures how he's truly seeing him for the first time in a very long time

So many things to say i can't even fit them in a review (tbh I feel like making a YouTube video about this it's so good and deserves more attention)
So wherever you are, you are a writing genius
6/2/2019 c27 The King Saul
I wasted a week reading this. I absolutely love it. You sir have become this series to something else, something gorgeous, something magnificent. I will not surprised if the movie (if it will even come out) had a plot like this and not end in total failure.
Is just is that good your history
So. As I am, Sau1 43, who readed this history from the 26 of May and ended in the 2 of June in the year 2019... I will say, have a nice night. And this will be most close to have a great Happy Tree Friends movie...
6/1/2019 c18 The King Saul
"Stranger, you mind telling me what are you doing now?"
"Flippy, finishing this fight"
HALO THEME EARRAPE BLAST OFF.
But truly, this is truly a sad chapter. Flaky is dead, the Stranger looks beated up, and Flippy appears to be dead.
Man, I made a mistake playing Halo Reach with this... especially with when "Ashes" started to play.
The feels...
6/1/2019 c17 The King Saul
Now this is a cliffhanger, the suspense, the dread, the depression... So much dead. Expected from Happy Tree Friends, and that warfare was brutal and savage and cunning. Woah, and at the end Boom GRENADE!
But clearly the three of them are dead.
6/1/2019 c16 The King Saul
Okay here we go, Happy Tree Friends Total War is in active state baby! FREEDOM! Also your writing is very good in here. Might may I add that this history has so much potential than I believe it could be a good telltale game... Well that is not going to happen in never.
5/29/2019 c15 The King Saul
Dude. The Stranger name isn't Shepard or something related right? Because that kiss part is near to god damed Mass Effect levels of "Make it out before a big battle turns on". Especially in Mass Effect 2 with tali before assault the collector base. At least is how I see it.
But if you have done that, then you are a good writer. And this history is good
3/29/2018 c27 Skylar-sama
God that piece of history, the end I kill my heart, god that sweet and bitter finish and I swear I felt a tear slide down my cheek.
3/27/2017 c27 2HtfLover
This is such a great read. this is my second favorite Happy Tree Friends fanfiction, right behind the Happy Tree interviews.
12/30/2015 c27 4Icarus 'Stryke' Aethon
This was by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Calling it just a fan-fiction doesn't give it any justice. The last three chapters had me in tears and I couldn't think of a better way to end it. Did not expect that twist either. So good and I honestly want to read it again, even if I know I'll cry my eyes out again during the final moments. This story is fantastic, and I'm proud to say that my first review was of this story. You have a talent and thank you for writing this. You really nailed it.
12/25/2015 c27 8ashdash2417
Bravo! Just..amazing! The nine months was definitely worth it. I appreciate you finishing this amazing story for all of us. ️ I hope you make more stories as splendid as this.
12/25/2015 c27 5Scarecrow77