for Cherry Blossom Flames

6/9 c26 wolfstars
Glad to see an update. Not going to lie, the last few chapters have been a drag to read because the Uzumaku storyline is just not that interesting, and nor are the related OCs. I’m happy to see this plot line coming to an end.
6/8 c26 Guest
Madara and Sakura are way roo cute, I love them! This chapter was really great too!
6/2 c26 scarlettli
Loved this chapter! Thank you for the update :)
5/7 c26 Guest
Was scrolling through old tabs and was super stoked to see an update! Rereading this was a treat, can’t wait for the next update :)
5/6 c26 Nemo122
Super cute XD
5/1 c26 Darkneko
Hello, habe ich schon lange nichts von dir gehört aber danke dir für die neue Episode :)
5/1 c26 loveitasakuxx
Welcome back! Was so happy to see the update. :D

Nd wow.. mito is so cold while accepting that she is choose. Oh, that was unexpected but totally mito. And let's not forget about sakura n madara. They confessed!.. :D Nd those sweet gentle moments between those two touched my heart. Wow. I mean just wow. Hahaha.. :)

So anxious for upcoming chaps. :D
See you! :))
4/29 c26 jazthaneleidelrosario
another amazing chapter good job
4/29 c26 Guest
Thank you so much,I literally check every day to see if you uploaded a new chapter.I am so happy that you keep on uploading this fanfic for safe and take care of yourself
4/26 c4 myafroatemydog
Well done chapter
4/26 c3 myafroatemydog
Pretty well done chap
4/26 c26 Guest
I'm so happy that you've updated ! Don't worry people are still waiting for your amazing work! 3 (including me)
4/26 c26 Guest