for I Could Have Danced All Night

1/5 c1 reisova
Nice
5/20/2020 c1 Clare
Great short story! Don't think it's that corny. I like that the Captain stumbles on Maria returning and is so disbelieving that she's back and has missed her so much that he just launches at her and hugs her tight :) Wish that Maria's return in the movie had have been that joyous.
3/17/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Whoa! Great work there! The song blended perfectly with the laendler scene. Love this OS so much :) Even I haven't watched "My fair lady" but I loved this song. Nice.
2/8/2016 c1 5N101012
Thank you for the awesome story! I really like how you incorporated My Fair Lady into this! 3
11/22/2015 c1 29Lauryn Vi
This is just the most romantic thing! I love this song, and it pairs so well with TSOM. Wonderfully done :)
6/27/2015 c1 136rebecca-in-blue
Aww, this is kinda corny, but in a good way. (And to be fair, SoM certainly has some corny moments of its own.) I really like the way you worked in I Could've Danced All Night.
3/26/2015 c1 Maria
Awe! :) It's sweet!
3/27/2015 c1 190Chelsea Oz
Heartmelter! Loved it!
3/26/2015 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Sweet and cute. It really is one of those "unofficial" 'could-almost-be-in-the-soundtrack' songs.
3/26/2015 c1 27utility - singer
Very sweet.
3/26/2015 c1 16BaronessvonTrapp
I'm also a My Fair Lady fan so I appreciated this. I never thought about it but the song does fit the scene.
3/26/2015 c1 2som04