for Ineffability

3/27/2015 c1 SpenceFTW
This ending is much happier than what the show gave us. The only thing positive that came out of the original ending is that Dave and Spencer became closer (though I love all of the characters, those two are my faves) and at times seem to have kind of a father/son type of vibe, which I adore.
3/26/2015 c1 Guest
Thanks for the happy ending Spencer and Maeve deserve! I really can not understand why the writers of the show are so mean to Spencer, especially after everything he had to go through in the past!

There are so many interesting places I can imagine the two to go. I would be really nice to read about them in the next chapter!
3/26/2015 c1 m
Exactly what should have happened! Thank you for putting it into words. This is why fanfiction is the only salvation for us deprived Reid fans. :D
3/26/2015 c1 5Birds-and-Beasts
If only Zugzwang had actually ended with Maeve alive. Great job! Well-written and faithful to the characters. I'd love to see where they go.
3/26/2015 c1 Guest
This was lovely. I wish she hadn't been killed off. But at least in last night's episode they actually had Spencer ask a woman out (in Russian no less). That was a nice surprise. Agent Dorian Loker (of a different faction of the FBI) is no Maeve, but she seems nice enough. I was surprised that Spencer actually asked someone out without any prompting from a team member (Gideon with the tickets, Morgan's advise regarding Austin). How our genius has grown in his confidence. I kind of want to hug the writers for that. Maybe our genius will actually get some happiness now.
3/26/2015 c1 5angieggjb
Please,pretty please write more I want to see more of Raeve
3/26/2015 c1 35MermaidOdair
I LOVE THIS! It's perfect, just the way that episode should have been, I would love if you decided to write more of it, maybe this journey thay'll go? Anyway, great job in capturing Spencer's emotions and Maeve's too. I agree with you, let's all live in denial of zugzwang.
3/26/2015 c1 4696 Hubbles
Thank you so much for this wonderful, well-written piece! I hated that ending! Personally, I think it was simply laziness on the part of the show's writers; it was easier to go for the cheap drama of tragedy rather than work to make a character being happy be interesting. Either that, or cowardice from the show's producers who didn't want to risk making the fangirls upset. I've liked almost all of the potential pairings they've had for Reid on the show, but this was the one I was really rooting for, not to mention having Reid in a steady relationship could have taken his character in a intriguing new direction, but no, they had to use the same old convenient plot device and kill off a male character's love interest. Gideon, Hotch, Reid, Rossi - they've all lost someone to an unsub. Only Morgan's escaped so far and frankly, that makes me very worried for Savannah.