for The System

1/30/2016 c1 16madam-fandom
Loved it! And I especially liked how Angie was able to defend herself!~M
9/4/2015 c1 Daryl
good first chapter. hope there's more soon
6/30/2015 c1 4Spitfire303
;)
4/1/2015 c1 4EmeraldFirefly
I really liked this. :) The portrayal of the characters seems realistic. I especially liked the detail of Angie knocking the guy out with the serving platter. It seems like something she'd do. Of course, I also like how Peggy called Angie her wife. :) Thanks for writing!
3/29/2015 c1 thebookthief
I'm going to apologize for this review before hand. It has nothing to do with this fanfiction. I know. I'm a terrible person. I'm sure - nay, I KNOW, you are a fantabulous writer.
Okay, there's this one fanfiction you've written, like a long time ago called "Not Exactly Valentines." And it's about Lily Evans and James Potter (who, coincidentally, are the couple that I ship the most), and their story consists of "written stuff" like detention notices and notes. But you never finished it.
I don't want to seem mean or forcing, but can you please update? A lot of the best fanfictions are left unfinished, and it really is a shame. So many people love and laughed because of that fanfiction, and if you updated, even just once, so many people would be a step closer to self-actualization. I know I would.
You don't have to do it. You really don't have to do anything I say. Please only do it if you want to. I don't want to be that person.
But still. If you can and want to, can you please update? I'd really appreciate it. You have become one of my favorite writers because of that fanfiction.
Thanks anyway. For reading this long review. Sorry that it's not about this particular fanfiction.