for Fox and Ice

5/17/2016 c3 6LoiterPucelle21
¿28 páginas? Vaya, eso es sorprendente. Me imagino que tuviste inspiración :O Oww, Himemiko x Kotarou *corazones* Kurama x Lily (? ok no jaja. Me quedé en shock igual que ella con el final XD.
12/3/2015 c2 LoiterPucelle21
Ruda y escucha a Hatsune Miku XD Qué más se puede pedir de nuestra protagonista:3 Me sorprendió Kurama! Jajaja No lo esperaba ver tan pronto (?
12/2/2015 c1 LoiterPucelle21
Ow XD, Pobre y afortunada Lily! (La mejor relación de la vida XD) Un muy bien dotado primer capítulo. Me costará leerlos, pero nada que un diccionario no arregle :D
6/16/2015 c17 2xUnicornFruitLoops
I can't believe I didn't see this story quick enough! You're so wise and the way you are with your words and how they're so smooth, WOW! Such an intellectual, you're another inspiration for me on this website! I can't believe you're so low with your reviews/favorites/follows on this story , THIS is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The first fan fic to ever make me cry. :)) Literally once I started reading I couldn't stop,I was restless & my dog and family being such nuisances bothering me while I was trying to finish it. :/ I'm really glad that I ran into this story though, I felt such a connection with Lily, she was intelligent, strong willed,independent,fierce, & aspiring. She really moved me. For someone who had to go through so much and have it all end like, but still was determined! Brought tears to my eyes! PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOREVER MAKE BEAUTIFUL FOR STORIES!
5/11/2015 c1 Maryam Clarus
I like this. Lily's hair is a major turn on 'cause i like stories with the lead char. Having black hair! Love lily's personality here!
5/5/2015 c13 anon
it could be lily's grandmother or mother
5/5/2015 c13 48Foxes-Rock
Oh wow! I was giggling the whole time for the Mixer part and then Crying for Silver in the beginning; Put I am worried... It kind of sounds like the woman is talking about Lily and if she is then... Why and how is Lily alive?
5/5/2015 c12 Foxes-Rock
What Kurama did was so sweet! I like his character much better here then in the original..

But I have to ask; Did the woman really get thirty years of Lily's life? Or was it given back to the girl since she said that she took nothing from them and gave them sea turtle tickets?
5/3/2015 c11 Foxes-Rock
Hehe, Otohiko deserved being hit with ice! Hehe; I do wonder when it means Silvers time in the shrine leaves an impression on Luca.. Does that mean he respects him slightly?
5/1/2015 c10 Foxes-Rock
Oh Wow... They're both... So.. DENSE! COME ON LILY, SILVER! YOUR BOTH IN DENIAL!

BTW, Loved this chapter! XD
4/30/2015 c9 Foxes-Rock
O.O I love how Silver looked at the Puke and Went from worried to...
" And, You threw up on the floor..." I burst out laughing! HAAAHA, Plus... He dressed like her! YAS!
4/30/2015 c8 Foxes-Rock
Wah!? They're too dense! 'Sigh' This chapter had me blushing through the whole thing! XD I loved it so much! Hehe
4/28/2015 c7 Foxes-Rock
Such I good Chapter! XD But her uncle tho... -_-

And That Kiss! Gosh, I fell out of my chair! Kya!
4/18/2015 c1 Foxes-Rock
D'Waa! He kissed her himself! AND, She soaked him.. Poor fox.. Haha. I'm not sure if he likes water; does he or no?
4/12/2015 c6 Foxes-Rock
AH! That was adorable! AND, He kissed her... Twice! YES!
19 Page 1 2 Next »