for Demeter's Wish

1/13 c19 skillen.kristen
“ She found herself wishing she could wear a mask or something to hide her face.”
Lol Covid
1/5 c8 Puzzzles
I like how you picture Demeter. Most stories picture her as a crazy woman, but they do not consider than in most stories Demeter was raped and the only good thing that came from that was her only daughter.
1/5 c2 Puzzzles
I love how you described Hades releasing he's contained power and how the Nightmares reacted to that action.
10/10/2020 c30 7QueenTatooine
A very nice retelling. I really enjoyed your spin on the mythology. Thank you for sharing it with us.
9/10/2020 c30 Maxsmomma
Amazing. Loved your take/interpretation. So glad I found this.
8/21/2020 c30 27FaithSummers210
I absolutely scored this fic and I hope you do more. The ending was so perfect.
7/14/2020 c2 2CureCaligraphy
I do believe that's largely the Hercules Movie's fault, Hades.
3/2/2020 c30 1le.pechi
By the gods, I absolutely adored this fic. I know I'm kinda late for the party, but only recently I came across this myth, my previous knowledge about Greek Mythology being Zeus being... well, you know, with everything (Emphasis on the thing part). Just about a week ago I read a webtoon about this couple (Hades and Persephone Ficlets), and I became fascinated.
It saddens me now, to reach the end of this journey, and knowing that I won't find another fic as beautiful as yours. I do not regret it, though.
I can only hope that this piece of art can inspire other writers to compose such magnificent pieces such as yours.
You have no idea how desperate I was throughout the course of this fic, how I had to stop for sleep and work. I couldn't focus on work today, wishing ardently to go home and continue where I left off.
this wonder, of eager eyes soaking in rich texts was a feeling I haven't felt since a long time ago, I almost felt like a little girl of what, sixteen? maybe fifteen? discovering fanfiction for the first time, all over again.
I'm awed at the result of your work. Not only because it was absolutely beautiful, but because it reached deep within to awaken such innocence again.

Thank you, and yours hours spent writing this. I know I can never hope to write as good as you, but I know that I'll re-read your work again and again to remind myself that still exists beauty in this world.

I'm not one who writes reviews to all fics I read, but I had to thank you.

Thank you so much.
I don't expect a answer to this review. I know it's been a few years.
I just wanted to express gratitude about the warmth of emotions you managed to havoc in my soul.
(Sorry for bad English. Its not my first language)

Sincerely, le. pechi
~Keep Writing!~
2/23/2020 c30 HartOfARebel
It is now after 3am and I've just finished your story. I'm gonna be so tired in work tomorrow, but it'll be so worth it! Amazing story, amazing character building, get character arcs. Would love a sequel, even like a short story sequel where Demeter visits the Underworld and gets to know Hades.
Too tired to form more words lol
2/23/2020 c15 HartOfARebel
Loved this chapter! The chat between 3 people who clearly care deeply for Hades, it's so genuine and the dialogue is so natural. It's nearly 1am, and I've work in the morning... But one more chapter is ok, right?
2/23/2020 c10 HartOfARebel
I like the take on his scars, that they provoke memories of his painful past. His yearning for a connection and acceptance is very human.
2/23/2020 c6 HartOfARebel
Hades can fly!? Well that is soooo cool!
2/23/2020 c5 HartOfARebel
Love how Hecate and Thanatos are like gossiping friends, eavesdropping outside the door
2/23/2020 c3 HartOfARebel
Very interesting take so far, especially the Demeter angle.. Love that it wasn't a kidnapping! I always hate that version. Definitely more of a fan of the "Persephone was curious and wandered into the Underworld" version of the myth lol.. Very interested to see where this goes. Your Hades is a very intreguing character :)
12/22/2019 c30 Guest
I love your interpretation of this myth! Your writing is such that your version seems even more real than the original.
393 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »