for Oops-a-Rooney

11/19/2017 c1 AbbyzBiZone
plz plz plz tell me you're going to update this soon
7/9/2017 c14 Erin
LOVED IT! WRITE MORE, MAYBE ABOUT MADDIE...
7/12/2016 c14 Maddie Cameron
Hi I Love The Book So I Am So Glad That I Found It I Was Thinking Make This Book But 1 Year Later Where Liv Sees Holden Again And He I Suprised To See Liv And Her Twins Sammy And Reyes I Like How You Put Parker For A Middle Name.
6/11/2016 c14 Guest
This was amazing I felt like crying
5/13/2016 c1 Guest
hi liv are you ok
5/13/2016 c3 Guest
sksl
5/13/2016 c2 lucy
liv and maddie are the best sisrer
5/13/2016 c1 lucy
liv are the best
5/1/2016 c14 Kourtney Najjar
love the story
4/15/2016 c14 Hailey
Omg this story was amazing. I loved it so much. I felt so many different emotions as i was reading it. The story outline the conflicts and solutions and events were awesome. I love love loved this story. Please write more to the story.
1/17/2016 c14 Guest
I hate the names! Really Reyes and Sammy? For the girl you could have said something like Alycia and for the boys name Adyn or Adrian! Those names are better!
1/17/2016 c13 Guest
I love it! I did get worried that something was wrong with the babies because they came out 2 months early
1/15/2016 c12 Guest
Oh, I love it! But seriously kill the cuss words! It is really annoying to not believe in cuss words and be reading a very interesting story that has cussing in it! My advice to you, take it or lose one of your followers!
1/15/2016 c11 Guest
Scary! Is she dead? Is she OK?
1/15/2016 c10 Guest
I love it! But really? Including Greg? Is awesome! But you should have made liv say something like,"Yes, I remember you! You really shouldn't have done that! I was a baby back then and looky here now, I am about to give birth to twin babies!
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »