for The Only Two In The Room

11/21/2020 c10 Guest
Coolrod man Clark is just way too out of character in this. Natasha is kind of messed up to even want to be with a teenager. There's nothing logical here I don't know why you wrote it like this but oh well. By the time I got to Clark threatening chole I can't even keep going no way in hell would Clark do this over someone he just met.
11/20/2020 c15 spiderman1fan
another great chapter and welcome back. can't wait for more.
12/19/2017 c14 13Akashic Vinyl
If I was that assassin I'd be cracking up right now. Seriously, who would take that seriously, using a famous spy name as your callsign like that is just begging to be mocked lol.
12/30/2016 c12 Darksnider05
Their not really wrong though are they, their just not going to agree and they don't have to. No one is right in this situation life isn't neat.
11/2/2016 c1 Oxymironic
So. The first chapter is rather off putting. As many morally compromising stories as I've read it somewhat surprising that this one fails to hook me. It just may be that these two characters getting together while one is still in high school is just too much. Coming from them. Especially so in Natasha's case.
7/29/2016 c14 Guest
Please Update
3/12/2016 c14 11CleanWriter1987
I loved this chapter! I like the "She was drunk" joke Clark made about Clint's proposal. It was priceless. I like how you are rewriting season 1 of Smallville too. Keep it up my friend. You are doing great! :)
3/11/2016 c14 3thekiller00
Interesting. I'm curious as to who Clark or rather, Jason, is taking credit from. The little bit we saw of Natasha and Clark walking around like the happy couple they are with out worrying about what people think of their relationship has me hoping that they can do that in town pretty soon.
3/11/2016 c14 spiderman1fan
another great chapter, can't wait for more. I hope Jason Bourne come into the next chapter.
3/11/2016 c14 3RHatch89
awesome update
1/6/2016 c13 Guest
Very good
12/19/2015 c13 11CleanWriter1987
Very good chapter my friend. I apologize I haven't reviewed your work, or wrote much lately but I have new job that keeps me pretty busy. 8-5pm daily so finding time to do much of anything is hard. Anyway I like this chapter a whole lot the rewrite of the series is great! I think the way she told off Lex was brilliant, bc even he isn't stupid enough to take on S.H.I.E.L.D.
Also I enjoyed how you wrote in the transition of every scene bc it makes it seem more real. You description of how the people were feeling, thinking, and their actions were right on point. Good job! I look forward to seeing what's next. Will there be a showdown between Lana, and Natasha? Or are you staying away from that since you already did that in a previous story?
12/18/2015 c13 Umbra.Venator
Good chapter :)
12/15/2015 c13 2Zanthraxone
Ok here's a short review. Fantastic chapter as always, Glad to see an update, Looking forward to more hopefully soon. I love this newer version so to speak of Clark and I think that things are going to be great with him and Natasha together.
I wish you good luck in your future chapters and I hope that you have fantastic inspiration into the next chapters to be.
Looking forward to the next installment of "The Only Two In The Room"
Z