for Stay out of Thunderstorms

7/29/2017 c4 Guest
Please, update soon!
9/14/2016 c4 1ISB
hm,the ending was nice,but i think Thalia shoudve been more in the last chap.
9/10/2016 c4 Uh well
Percy can control Thalia's blood.

A fight would be rip with no emotions or control.

Percy eZ comes on top
8/8/2016 c3 7This is the real deal
Sporadic update syndrome? Been there, done that, I know the feeling. Anyway, the main problem I see with this really is the weird half finished sentences. Or rather, it's like they run on into the next paragraph randomly or don't have a full stop or something weird like that. It's a little jarring, but it seems like a small thing here and there you just missed. Regardless, the characters are all on point and pretty accurate, and the narration feels light and humorous when it needs to be (much like Percy) but can switch easily whenever it needs to. I'm surprised that Will got so irritable, but I see why. Whatever is wrong with Percy, it's definitely not something he's used to seeing. For that matter, what is wrong with him? Whatever weird lightning he got hit with seemed heavy, even for Thalia's standards. Anyway, I'll be waiting for you to update, so don't let us down! Still, quality comes first. So update when ready!
8/8/2016 c2 This is the real deal
There's a few odd bits and pieces here and there where it feels like a sentence is missing a full stop or something, but otherwise it's all good! Percy is STILL his usual self with Thalia even after getting struck by lightning. I'm almost impressed with his dedication to riling people up! Cute little scene with Annabeth, if even Chiron is poking fun at them! But yeah, nice chap!
8/8/2016 c1 This is the real deal
Well dang, that escalated quickly! But this was quite well done. The fight was action packed and intense, and you could really feel the tense push - and - shove battle going on between them. This actually wouldn't surprise me with the way these two are. That said, you have REALLY big paragraphs that aren't spaced out very well, and it makes it really hard to read sometimes. I tend to do the same thing accidentally, so I get it, but try to space them out a bit more. It's much easier on the eyes.
8/4/2016 c3 Guest
Warning: constructive criticism
Okay so the idea is good. Like percy is fully cured and stuff, but maybe you should double check on grammar and sentence structure. I noticed on one occasion you called thalia a 'he'? And it also seems to have some gaps. Like you said thalia gave percy nectar but there were no lines about him actually drinking it? Its good not to have too much detail but these stories need to flow. You cant have an action and no effect. Its also a bit slow. i hope youre not offended by this review. Im just trying to help you improve :)
8/4/2016 c3 4Storm77
I have really enjoyed reading this story and I always am excited to see it has been updated! I think you write Percy very accurately and I love his sarcasm. Thanks for posting!
8/4/2016 c3 38imagination-running
I was pleasantly surprised to see an update to this story. I just assumed it had never been marked complete after the first two chapters. I really enjoyed this chapter. There wasn't much action, but that's not what it was for anyway. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story. Thanks for posting!
8/3/2016 c3 Aeris21321
I really like this story. Can't wait to figure out why Percy's having so much difficulty with the hit. I don't think I've met Will yet in the books but I like this side of him. Keep up the good work:)
8/3/2016 c3 Guest
I remember reading this forever ago and loving it then I lost the story and I couldn't find it. You have no idea how happy this update makes me, and it was really good!
1/5/2016 c2 7emeraldz23
this is really good. im enjoying the un-OCC-ness and yea that is a word... in my vocabulary anyways :P

plz update soon this is really good
1/3/2016 c2 Guest
Please continue this! It's awesome! :)
12/24/2015 c2 Guest
Great chapter! :)
12/24/2015 c2 Guest
I love Percy being so forgiving, now they can start a friendship
23 Page 1 2 Next »