for Halfway to Heaven

12/23/2016 c2 3SomberFilledWithSullen
Aww I love this short short SHORT story! It's so angsty, but sweet all at the same time; very compassionate and I loove compassion. This is wonderful!
5/18/2016 c2 Princess
This is different from the other auslly fanfiction I've read, I like different! Please update soon! I can't wait for more!
7/28/2015 c2 Lady
The story was so cute! I loved it! Don't stop writing!
7/6/2015 c2 2ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted
YES I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Update soon! :D
5/6/2015 c2 Ross's Juliet
Love it great two-shot.
5/5/2015 c2 12BeautyStrays
Whyyyyy? Did you end it there?!
5/5/2015 c2 helloraura123
literal perfection. it wasn't a smidge short of amazing and I loved it!
5/5/2015 c2 sarahtheresa13
This was amazing! One of my favorite stories I've read, and I'm secretly hoping there's more... :)
5/5/2015 c2 83LoveShipper
Hmm nothing like a life changing accident to help get your priorities straight
5/5/2015 c2 silkycatastrophe
Yay! I am frustrated with Ally's parents. It seems to me that they don't consider how she is affected by all this moving around. It's like they expect her to be okay with it and obviously go along with it, because she is still a kid and the law says so. But it really erks me that they expect that she didn't make any roots or friends that she might miss. I liked Austin's reaction when he found out that Ally got up and left the state without saying goodbye, it's exactly how I would have reacted. And I am also so happy that Austin was able to forgive Dallas and his ex-girlfriend. I can only imagine how difficult that would have been. This was such a great ending to this two-shot! Can't wait for your next ideas!
5/5/2015 c2 10Dont-Stop-Believin
Aww Austin's better, she's back in Miami and he kissed her! AHHHH omg please update soon love it! Great job :)
5/4/2015 c2 2Kathy0518
I have no words...none
5/4/2015 c1 silkycatastrophe
Love this different take on their relationship! Can't way to read the second part, update when you can!
4/17/2015 c1 Guest
Pls update the second chapter
4/4/2015 c1 22Isazu
wow Im happy to know that there is going to be a second part because I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't know more about this two. I love the concept of this Ally that like to see what is beyond what you usually see. The way she just knows that there is more to Austin that meets the eye, and also I complete understand her the way she just feels comfortable with knowing a small quantity of people, she is always getting ready to leave. I really hope Austin is ok and I would love to see what he thinks about Ally being there.
22 Page 1 2 Next »