for McCall pack post season 4

7/17/2015 c1 38EYDF-Thomas
I put one at the end of the first chapter of season five but I'll add it to all the chapters if you like
7/17/2015 c1 Guest
Can someone tell me what's the first story regarding the McCall pack thnx
6/17/2015 c1 79May a Chance
I suggest editing and starting paragraphs with something other than a name when you're writing a conversation. I saw four paragraphs that did not begin with a name, he/she or they.
5/22/2015 c6 orionastro
great new chapter
5/18/2015 c5 orionastro
very good new chapter, i do love to see Stiles and Scott holding each other , they really have a Bromance , they care and love each other , so much , Stiles was there for him ,when his jerk of a father left . And Scott was there for stiles when his beloved Mum died , which was a Terrible Blow for Stiles , only Scott love help him go on , although the pain, only dulls , but on the anniversaries of her death , Scott has always been there to hold Stiles while he cries at her grave missing her . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
4/18/2015 c4 orionastro
very good new chapter .
4/12/2015 c3 orionastro
very good new chapter, i do wonder , if the Sheriff gets Hurt , who will be the 1st of the pack to feel something wrong with Stiles . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
4/7/2015 c2 orionastro
very good new chapter , i hope that DR Geyer react well to the fact that Liam is a werewolf ,and also about the pack , can't hardly wait for the next chapters .
3/28/2015 c1 orionastro
great new chapter. i do wonder what Brett will do to Jason . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service