for Canada and Vampires?

5/19/2015 c8 6DGtnsl
OMG, Lovino showed up! Now the hunters have three nations tagging along (I get the feeling that Lovi won't leave Matthew alone for a while after the scare he got). I can't wait for more weirdness to happen; hopefully they'll be able to deal with the Rakshasa.
5/16/2015 c7 Guest
It's been awhile since I've found a crossover as good as this one, thanks for writing it and sharing it on here! :) But I do have one question to ask; what exactly did the Winchesters ask of them that'll take years?
4/27/2015 c6 Ann
Oh ho, looks like something is up! Can't wait for how this turns out! I'm guessing Matthew got blind sided? Obviously he's not going to stay dead if that really is his body. But if the shapeshifter really he pretending to be Matthew, that means Gilbert is with it. And Lovi's going to be pissed. Uh oh.
I wonder how Sam and Dean are going to deal with this, now that the whole school knows something is up and they have to deal with panic-y teenagers.
4/28/2015 c7 DGtnsl
Wow. I expected full blown student panic, but I guess they have to make it seem like Matthew didn't really die when he wakes up. Or pretend that they were undercover police officers the whole time looking for the killer. Nice.
4/10/2015 c1 Elisa
Not bad!
3/31/2015 c2 sunnybunnySMILE
OMG I'VE FINALLY FOUND A CROSSOVER OF THIS THAT'S ACTIVE (NOT ABANDONED! YAY! Pleeeease update soon! This is extremely well written and interesting! :D
21 « Prev Page 1 2