for The Wizard and the World

10/22/2017 c1 Beat
please more
12/27/2016 c1 2TehShadowKitten
Damn good and interesting crossover hope to see more and really hope you can finish this story since it would be sad to see this end up as unfinished like some of the other good one's .
12/25/2016 c6 Shino
Whoo! Update~ Dalian, do your best surrounded by imbeciles. Hopefully, the books will make up for it.
12/26/2016 c6 3ITalkToSky
Wow, thank you for updating again.

I wonder what you will be doing with Malfoy in Griffindor. I always though of him as a prick, but cannot entirely hate him as he had problems of his own.

As for Alex, good job, you made him very annoying. I am looking forward to Dalian one-upping him.

Keep up the good work.
12/26/2016 c6 11Vangran
Yes! An update! Thank you for sharing more of this wonderful story! And I've gotta say, Alex is a little shit who really needs to get taken down a peg. His parents did an awful job curbing his glory-mongering.
12/25/2016 c6 DarkRavie
2/20/2016 c5 Ag silver
Oh nice story
Dalian is adorable.
I always loved Huey, so Neville is the new key holder.
What ever that is called in the book
Totally forgot
I do ship Huey and dalian,but more likes family, or they will love and trust each other but not romantically
2/14/2016 c5 DuckedHard
Hah, having Alexander sorted into Syltherin was brilliant. He certainly isn't brave enough for Gryffindor and hides behind his titles. I don't know if that could count as cunning or ambitious, though.
Absolutely love Dalian as well as her interactions with Neville. Very much looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work!
2/14/2016 c5 Shinoki
I feel like I shouldn't be laughing at Dalian's horror, but I kind of am XD
2/14/2016 c5 Vangran
Um, it's spelled renowned, not "reknounwed". And it's Slytherin as well, not "Slythrtin".
2/14/2016 c5 DarkRavie
2/13/2016 c4 DarkRavie
1/12/2016 c4 Lizabeth Black
Really like this story so please keep updating more chapters.
12/24/2015 c4 Vangran
A marvelous chapter, and one that has me thirsting for more.

As for Neville's childhood, I agree. Most people don't really pay attention to it, merely nodding during the first book when he talks about his uncle abusing him and saying it was awful and then moving on. because he's not the main character. Honestly, the same case could be made for Luna Lovegood with seeing her mother die. I don't think I've ever heard anyone speculate that it could have caused a mental break resulting in her current personality, which is entirely possible. An adult would have trouble seeing something like that, let alone a 8-9 year old.
11/13/2015 c4 Akasha Brunestud